Leveling - how to get upgraded Charger mount?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the upgraded Charger mount nowadays?
I turned level 20 and I cannot find any way to get it.

Thanks

And speaking of mounts - does someone know if Crusader Aura increases the dragonriding speed also?

you need to do the legion paladin class hall quest and you buy it inside the paladin sanctum on a guy there.

no,only ground speed.

Are you sure it is from Legion? I mean the regular Charger mount. Ground only, upgraded version - with the unicorn spike on the head.

I believe it’s either level locked to 40 or it’s in collections > mounts > charger, it’s been a long while since ive leveled a fresh character but hope this helps.

I have just hit level 40 and the mount is still not there. Definitely not in the collections. I can see it on the list, but as unavailable.

I have also checked the Legion’s Class Hall and Paladin trainer in SW…

You mean Argent Charger?

It require Exalted with all 5 Main City and 100 Seals.

No, just Charger.

That’s really weird, try to submit a ticket & see if they can help you, sounds like something has bugged.

I created the ticket. Average wait time was 13 days 16 hours. After a while it was automatically marked as Resolved by some bot saying that I should check on the forums. I have created another one. Wait time is 13 days and 4 hours.

In the meanwhile I’ve found identical issue on the US forums here:

Old post. but there used to be a paladin quest in Vanilla when i lvled up my paladin, im sure you will still find that quest somewhere, i think you have to do the quests to get it still

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.