Leveling is a joke

1-70 through dungeons, not enough ilvl to finish campaign at the rookery. However leveled my other characters who had dragonflight gear through dungeons to 80. That was broken, and also the 1-70 is broken. i cant have ilvl to finish campaign so i can do world quests. The auction house sells greens at level 70 for extortionate amount of price.

i will be quitting.

thanks

What level where you when you hit 70, I levelled a shaman this way and was around 400 iLevel when I started the campaign, which was more than enough to go through it.

If you are struggling for gear, run normal dungeons

1 Like

Drama aside, there is a big flaw currently in the leveling process.

lvls 1-25 you are a God due to scaling.

lvls 26-60 you are poop due to scaling.

lvls 61-70 you are a God again due to scaling.

And from 70 to 80 you are poop again because scaling is gone and you have no ilvl which is all that matters at that range of levels.

I had to kite mobs is normal dungeon as Veng DH when my ilvl was around 300 as fresh 70. Now at 400+ it’s gets way better.

Either they put minimum ilvl req for TWW dungeons and give us means to farm gear or they change the scaling.

1 Like

And running dungeons you only have a chance to drop items you need for your level, and so you’re undergeared for a while during the leveling process.

1 Like