LF 1 Day Raiding Guild

I’m wondering if there’s any 1 day a week raid guilds who are looking for a tank preferebly (Monk) can heal or dps aswell, but pref to tank. I don’t have the time to raid like I used to, so Id love to find a 1 day guild preferebly om sundays!
Im horde atm, i could faction change, but really prefer horde.

If there are none, then I’m wondering if there would be people interested in creating a 1 day raid guild with progress aims mainly around clearing heroic (with any mythic kills being a bonus).

Hellow Mysteriis,

it actually sounds as if our guild could be something you are looking for.

First of all we are a social, casual community where RL and the person behind the character always comes first, so the atmosphere is pressure-free and layed back. We’ve got new players, returnees and veterans, who are motivated to help each other as best as they can.

We started a raid group after the winter holydays wich is actually raiding once a week since it was the wish of many to only have a one day raid. Currently the raids are scheduled on sunday evenings.

If you like more information about our motivation and ways to contact us ingame or on discord you can check out our post here

If you are intereted/have questions we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile: