LF a Blizzard response: All talents that reduce Spell Resists in PVP no longer works since Phase 2!

Use Preformatted text </> around your link. No messing with them then.

Also Blizzard won’t come and post here about this, all you can do is report it as a bug ingame. In fact asking for a Blizzard reply is against the forums rules.

Report a bug option ingame is a literal placebo, I wouldnt even be surprised if the “submit” button sent the ticket straight into a trash bin.
I have reported dozens and dozens of bugs and none of them were even acknowledged let alone fixed ever since the open beta. It seems that they only react when problems get more “public” and there is an actual demand for resolving them.

8 Likes

Please fix Blizzard this is so gamebreaking currently, resists feel awful in PVP and they are happening so ridiculously often now.

Well, they aren’t acknowledged, I thought you might know that.

They have a hierarchy of bug fixing. The more important ones first.

You have no proof of this, except the one written on your tinfoil hat.

1 Like

Blockquote
They have a hierarchy of bug fixing. The more important ones first.

How would you know? You have no proof of this, but if what you say is true - then how hasn’t this been fixed yet? You think 6 talents being broken isn’t important enough for blizzard?

Blockquote
Also Blizzard won’t come and post here about this, all you can do is report it as a bug ingame. In fact asking for a Blizzard reply is against the forums rules.

Interesting, I read the Forum Code of Conduct and yet I see no mention that it isn’t allowed to ask for someone of Blizzard to reply. Maybe you can actually try to be helpful and give constructive feedback about the mechanics of this game instead of filling this thread with how this forum works and the supposed ‘rules’ of this forum.

3 Likes

I know because Blizzard have said this before, the most important bugs get fixed first.

I’m sure you read this then.

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

If only they proved that with their actions as well. Go read the list of hotfixes since the launch of TBC and explain why all those are more important than talents and items working as they should.

You can start with thisone:

• Honorable Kills now display an icon, as intended.
1 Like

I don’t work for Blizzard so how can I know what their priorities are? Maybe that was a very easy fix, most aren’t.

So why do you claim they are fixing the most important bugs first?

2 Likes

How many times? Blizzard have said it. The most important in their minds is not the same as most important in yours. Also they may do quick fixes first.

So they don’t necessary do the most important ones first. :clown_face:

5 Likes

That’s a little pedantic, but it may take one person to do some small ones when others concentrate on the larger ones. They don’t all work on one problem then move on to the next. Multiple people, multiple problems being solved. At least I hope it’s multiple people.

90% of your posts on this forum is being pedantic. What do you expect?

15 Likes

I pray god that some blizzard responsable read this post.

/bump °O°O°

bump!!!
This is not acceptable blizzard

fixing this should be top priority

bumping ! blizz do something wtf

Blizzard reading this, lol.

The proof is reporting something ages ago that can easily be seen/proven/replicated not being fixed, seems to work just like tickets. They can choose to ignore it, or only see those that get reported 100x over by different people, etc.

You also, have no proof that it’s not… So, tinfoil hat time for you.