LF a female toon for 90% co-op PvE & 10% clean strictly IC romance

I, look, I mean no offense by that, but if it’s a serious post, I don’t believe you’ll find anyone that way. Most people I know who are open to write romances (more and more rares as people get burned) will do so only with players they know and trust OOC.
Godsknows it’s the case for me.

(That and the mixture of “must be female healer pleasant to my eyes” but also “i don’t want to know about their irl but they still need to be a cis-woman” is… Let’s just, raiding eyebrows. It’s weird demands.)

16 Likes

Don’t listen to this reddit pupper, my good man. I’ll cure your skin right off of you!

Also, also;

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

This is without a doubt the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. Sincere or not, thank you.

5 Likes

Ha ha what the f***

Yep, another one for the cringe folder.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprising though on these forums, would it?

wtb gf tree fiddy

5 Likes

if it’s sincere then nobody would ever want to come in any sort of partnership, romantic or platonic or whateverific by agreeing to some kinda terms of service

just reeks of the neckbearded ‘you must do xyz if you become my gf’ types we saw in memes in 2017 or somewhere

3 Likes

Fascinating. What’s the definition of attractive vs unattractive? The only thing we have to go on is that standard void elves are undesirable.

:musical_note: Let’s be xenophobic, it’s really in this year, :musical_note:
:musical_note: Let’s find a nasty, slimy, ugly alien to fear… :musical_note:

3 Likes

so where do i apply?

6 Likes

Going to say it; the fact the OP hasn’t come back suggests to me that this is a troll post.

But we’re having fun, aren’t we? Even in the hypothetical, these people do exist.

Take one for the team and apply.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, of course they do. Hence why I said;

If sincere, I’d’ve expected him to have come back and doubled down by now.

It’d be a strictly anthropological endeavour.

And y’all took the bait if it’s trolling. Too quick to jump!

I mean, its creepy regardless.

What?

What?

What?

What does any quality of creativity have to do with running dungeons…?

Or you could just… head ingame and try to find someone for each? Have the development of your characters naturally evolve + if you click with eachother well do the PvE stuff?

You do realize humans have more traits than 1, yeah?

I did and I am utterly confused.

Usually people go the way of: meet ingame in roleplay (primary hobby in this case) to see if they have chemistry with eachother and then go from there to do PvE and stuff maybe. Which is really nothing uncommon. This approach is very strange though.

If this is a troll: cool post.

If this is real: roleplay and interacting with another person “on terms” is usually not a great thing unless it’s a very active guild. People usually want to have their friendship OOC (pve content) + in character relationship happen naturally.

Your image is broken btw.