LF a not too serious raiding guild

I’m looking to join a guild that raids 2 times a week, pref not on the weekends, and can use a holy priest (my main). My gear is okay, mostly BWL and ZG, some MC items and a blue trinket and ring. I know my class and love a friendly atmosphere to which I can contribute.

I purposely didn’t post on the char because I don’t want to burn any bridges I’m still on (aka the guild I’m with atm) in case I can’t find what I’m looking for.

Reason for wanting to switch: simply put the raiding times are a bit difficult for me, as they raid AQ40 on weekend- afternoons, and I mostly can’t raid then due to IRL obligations. My preferable raiding times would be in the evening from 20-23 server time, during the week. Two raid night would be ideal for me.

Sadly I only seem to be finding guilds that either raid 3-4 times a week and demand 95% attendance or guilds who only raid during the weekends. Hence my call here.

Can provide more info ingame or on discord. Looking forward to your replies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.