LF a raiding + PvP guild

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I apologize for the wall of text and all of the grammar and spelling mistakes that may or may not cause your eyes to bleed. English is not my native language.

Thought I’d take this opportunity to introduce myself briefly =) I am a 31 year old guy from Sweden and started to play WoW 2 weeks after TBC was launched and have played on and off since then. I’m gonna play a Rogue in PvE and Warrior in PvP (I’m interested in a guild that focuses on both aspects, since I didn’t have the chance to play in vanilla). I do NOT want to play on a RP server.

Horde or Alliance doesn’t really matter too much, although I’m gonna be honest and say that I slightly lean towards Horde, since I’ve been Alliance for about 8 years now, so would be nice with new starting-zones and capital cities etc.

I live practically out in the bush and my Swedish accent when I speak English is horrible, which makes me really nervous and causes me to stutter/slur sometimes. I’m also extremely introverted and suffer from severe socialphobia and anxiety. However, this will vanish slowly but surely the more I get to play with you guys and the more we get to know each other.

I’m a friendly, laidback, relaxed, calm and an easy going individual. I’m VERY competitive and always try my best to win, yet have a positive reflection/attitude regardless of outcome. My hunger for progression is almost insatiable and I really, REALLY want to see the vanilla content my IRL friends have talked about so much! =)

You can drop a post below if you think I’m a good fit for your guild, or you can add my battletag:“Carnage#22910” if you prefer to have a chat with me there instead.

Hope to hear from you soon and see you all ingame!

-Rhunok

hello Rhunok,
Pirates is a [H] Social Raiding Guild on Pyrewood. We are recruiting raiders and casuals to join our growing guild. For more information about us visit our website at: www.pirateswow. co. uk

Hey there Rhunok! we’re currently recruiting for your chosen classes specifically, ill link our forum post for you to checkout here. Let me know what you think! ^^

Thank you Classik and Farila for your posts! I’ll check em out when I have more time =)

1 Like

Hi Rhunok, Cohort [Horde] [Golemagg EU-PVP] [Semi-Hardcore] might just be what you’re looking for.

Who are we?

We are new guild founded by players who have been around since vanilla.
We’re looking to re-live the excitement we experienced and the sense of community and camaraderie lost over the years.
We are an English speaking guild that welcomes all (we do have a few Swedish speakers in guild if that will help you settle in)

What do we aim to offer?

A solid core of experienced raiders and PvPers.
We offer a more relaxed and casual environment.
Well organised and experienced leadership.
A well grounded and friendly community.

At least 2 raid nights a week - other raids and events as and when.
Tues/Thurs 20:30-23:30 Server Time
EPGP Loot System.

What are we looking for?

Anyone and everyone who’s looking for a community to experience classic in a more relaxed manner.
We’re looking for mature and respectful individuals.
For team players who want to contribute to the guild and group up with other members.
Most importantly we’re looking for someone who’ll get along with everyone.

Recruitment is currently open to DPS.

If you’re interested you can either reply here, contact me via Discord at: Taffster#1825 or via Battle .net: Taffster#2755

Regards,

Taffster, GM

Hi there!

Not sure if you have already found a guild, though I would be very interested in recruiting you :slight_smile:
I’d love to have a chat with you if possible. Added you on B-net!

In case you’d like to take a look!

Greetings, hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.