LF Active and Social Raiding Guild

*Character Name & Realm: Karmasutras - Twisting Nether

__*Class & MS/OS: I’m currently a WW Monk, but I’m willing to main a Ele\Enh Shaman, Frost DK or DPS DH. I’d consider filling in healing with MW Monk and possibly Resto Shaman.

__*Viable Alts: Please see above that I am willing to plau.

__Armory Link:

_
__Discord Tag: yaycookies#0214

__Battle Tag: yaycookies#1490

__Faction: Monk is Alliance (willing to xfer) and Shaman, DK and DH are Horde

__Days Available: Any day is available as long as it is a 2-4 day raid week

__Times Available: Anything after 1800

__Current Prog: No, current progress. Highest tier progress was T12 and T13 where we were World 200-300 and US 80. Around Legion I moved to Germany and started over on EU and never restarted any serious progression due to uncertainty on where I would be living. The plan is to stay in EU and raid here.

__Desired Prog: I would love something casual to semi-hardcore that completes AoTC/CE and does stupid sh!t like drunken raids. I tend to learn quickly by doing and enjoying fine-tuning my performance and making progress. However, I’m not looking to go sweaty mode. I want to find a sociable group of people to down some content with and is active in Discord.

I am willing to transfer and move around depending on the guild and atmosphere.

Hi Karmasutras,

We are currently on the lookout for a mw monk for our raiding team for shadowlands.

We’re one of the long standing guilds on the connected realms of Alonsus, Anachronos and Kul Tiras (Alliance) and plan to keep going for a long time :slight_smile: We’re a bunch of wow veterans that have been playing for several years and love to raid in a relaxed environment. That being said, we are progress focussed and love to get those cutting edges, but all in our own pace. We’re not a guild that rushes for a certain realm or world spot.

Outside of raiding, we are regularly doing m+, and we actualy got several players asking about that drunk raid, so I’m certain we will organize one of those in the future :smiley: We got an active guildchat and discord server, love to hang around, listen to our groovy bot on discord and have a bunch of banter going on.

That’s us on a nutshell, for all other basic information, you can always take a look at our recruitment thread:

I have added your Btag in case this sounds like the home you’re looking for and would like to have a chat about maybe joining us.

Kind regards,
Keata
Btag: xarial#2863

Hey Karmasutras

I think you could be a great fit for our guild if you’re interested?

School of the Wolf [Magtheridon-EU] can offer you a social guild environment of helpful and active people who are always willing to hop into discord and have a laugh and a bit of fun playing the game.

We are currently looking for members to bolster our core raid team, raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Sun 8-11pm Realm Time) Currently raiding Heroic with the possibility of jumping into mythic when SL comes around. We have a lot of fun in our raids, tell eachother stupid jokes, listen to silly songs on a discord bot and sing along. It’s relaxed but you’re still expected to perform as we down the content.

We also often run m+ keys, arenas and just try to have fun in the game.

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best on your hunt :slight_smile:

If you’re interested you can contact me on discord - Porkin#1369

1 Like

Hi Karmasutras

Clandestine at Ravencrest might just be what you are looking for. We are very social with active Gchat and Discord and we have a lot of nice and happy members.
You shall be most welcome in our family ^^

I’ll just put the link to our add here, if you want to take a closer look Delete this topic please

1 Like

Hey there Karmasutras ( love the play on words there)
We could be interested in several of your class choices, why dont you have a look at our recruitment post and see if it is of interest and get back to me on discord or battle net if it is:)

Hey Karma, you sound like a perfect fit for our guild, Active, Social and flexible. this is the copy pasted recruitment msg for our guild you might like!

EU H Tarrenmill:
Devision is a newly created guild created by reunited veterans. Created for just a select few, with the goal to create a wel organized, social and mostly wel performing group of online friends. We will be focused on clearing PVE content such as pushing high keys and mythic raiding (2 day raiding guild). Most of us like to push pvp rating aswel, but that will be a side thing. We are not only looking for the typical “pro” players, that’s just the basics. We are looking for mature, social and fun people to play with. Who are active, self-critical and mainly already driven to be the best. Our standards are high, and we will choose quality over quantity every time. We know it’ s quite a commitment to start a new group but we are very optimistic we can reach our goals, and make a solid group of epic players that might become online/irl friends. We would love to hear from you! If you are interested contact Alekker#7538 on discord.

We Also have quite some streamers in our ranks and will be thinking about a smart way to help our guild and our streamers build an awesome community. And maybe take the guild to another level… who knows. So streamers are also welcome!