LF Active/Fun/Experienced Guild (Horde-Draenor)

Hey! “Horde-Draenor”
First of all I do have a break more or less since of my personal life, a life that exists outside of this game. It may sound like a lie, but its true, it does exists.

But Im not saying that I can never join a M+key or a raid for the fun or if the guild really need me to fill up a spot one day.

I do have 4/8M and I do have a few good logs on hc and whatever. I know I should figure out why I dont get better logs atm, but I lack interest since I already tried but couldnt get a good answer to why.

Why Im looking for a new guild is that the one Im in now lost alot of raiders since most people didnt take the raids serious enough to actually progress. And it feels more dead now since so many left.

I do have a weird sense of humor, Im very sarcastic aswell if Im bored or wanna be “funny”. Im not a perfect mythic raider or a god at M+, but Im very lovable and crazy, Im not too dangerous really.

And if you somehow missed it, Its only Horde and the server Draenor. I wont pay for a server change.

And the last thing, Its also great if alot of people wanna do arenas for ranking or to get rewards. I only have 1.5k+ in 3v3 but I wanna do more.

Send a friend request: Scarblitz#2428
Stalk me on Discord: Scarblitz#9958
Be rude to me ingame: Scarblitz-Draenor

Thanks for reading this awful text!

Hi Scarblitz
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hey Scarblitz,

Detox is full of people who like to pun on rogues and we currently have 0 in the guild so that would be a welcome change.

Check us out : <Detox> Uldir 1/8M is recruiting for 2d/w raiding - #25 by Thrap-draenor

T H U N D E R is a little behind your current progression but run M+ and social with some strange characters too! However, are also needing more players for their mythic Raids. We are a mature guild and understand ppl do have lives outside of WoW. If you would like to consider our guild please see below info.

Our Raid times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Fri & Sunday and our guild recruitment post is here [H] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders. Please contact Narce [Adda6#2711] if you’d like to find out more about us.