[H Draenor] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders - need dps

T H U N D E R - is looking for more raiders on the Horde side of Draenor.
We raid on:
Wednesday 21:00-24:00
Thursday 21:00-24:00
Sunday 21:00-23:30
With a couple of random raids tossed in here and there, to accommodate as many schedules as possible.

Currently working on Mythic (2/8) and need some new raiders due to imminent arrival of new babies and new evening study courses taken up.

Our aim is to Mythic raid. Not to clear it day one but to progress and wear it down. We always welcome social members, future raiders, friends and family of all levels and interests.

THUNDER is a mature raiding guild, founded back in 2011, in a galaxy far far away, and the duration of the guild is a testimony to its members and officers. This gives our members the benefit of a broad community and a very experienced leadership. The atmosphere in THUNDER is chatty, helpful and friendly. We make a lot of use of Discord both in raids and just to social between raids and while running M+ dungeons which we organise also. While we do not have a lot of organized PvP events, many of our players partake in it and we have “unofficial” guild nights whenever possible.

In order to fit with our members other responsibilities, all of THUNDER’s play-times are later in the evening. In general, progression raiding experience for those members looking to tackle Heroic and Mythic raids is highly preferred but can also be gained from our ‘farm’ and Alt nights, if you have what it takes.

If you would like to know more please whisper some of our members on the Horde side of Draenor any of whom will be happy to answer your questions. To name but a few Jobab, Auska, Orggre, Pátchy, Rannasha, Judest, and Pißwasser.

Hi, I would love to have a chat with you further about this, If you could add me on bnet that would be great. Nex#2307 - I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

To include our new raid schedule.