LF Active M+ / Raiding guild

Hello,

I’ve been playing Combat/Outlaw Rogue for nearly two decades, ever since I started playing WoW. While I’ve primarily focused on PvP, I’m now looking to transition more into the PvE side of the game.

That said, I’m very familiar with my class, so feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Eclipsaqt

Hello there.
My guild has recently started progressing through HC and are looking to expand our roster with some steady raiders.
If you’re interested you can take a gander at our forum post here and if you’d like you can add me on discord @ oh_its_sam so we can continue with a chat.
Thank you and good luck in your guild hunt!

Hi. We’re looking for more people to play with , even after Curve and hype is done. This is our post, add me on bnet if you’re interested. Tammz#2233

Do you ever get impulsively hysterical? SaveCowEatPanda is recruiting crash test dummies. If you survive, we will be willingly let you have a second go while reviewed with expended guidance on grass, pizza and alcohol. discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

Hey there, though most of the guild focus on raiding and some M+, we do have pvp focused players who’d like more friends