LF active Mature guild

Good day all.
I am looking for a new home for my tanking paladin. My current guild is lovely but they have decided to take a break and play other games, so instead of playing alone I am too find a guild where i can push keys (nothing insane) and maybe do a little raiding.

i work full time in a busy hospital and have 2 kids so commitments too WoW do take a back seat at times.

I am currently Alliance but am willing to server change and faction change for the right guild.

If by any chance there is anyone interested my battlenet is yarddog10#2114 and i am on most evenings if you’d like to have a chat.

Thanks for reading

Hi mate, We are recruiting. Give me a shout if you want to chat more.

Hello. I run a Horde guild on the Lightbringer realm (Connected with Mazrigos). Which I realise already counts against us a little, because it would require a change of both faction and realm, however, potentially it sounds like we might be the guild you’re looking for.

You don’t mention what sort of level of raiding or M+ you’re looking for, but I’m guessing closer to the casual side of things than anything too hardcore.

We are an 18+ guild of a wide range of people, most of whom have jobs and/or families, and understand that real life comes first.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday 9.00pm to 11.30pm server time and Friday 9.30pm to midnight server time. We focus on getting through normal and (hopefully) heroic raids, but we don’t generally go for mythic (although we have been known to dabble very occasionally).

We have people who run M+ - all levels from the lower end of the scale (we have an organised “Mythic Monday” where those needing a bit of encouragement or practice get to do slow and steady runs) up to those who are going for the higher +15 area - and we do have a need for an extra tank who would be interested in helping out on any level of M+.

Other than specific events on specific days, there is usually something going on. We often have a PvP Friday, after the raid, where people will go have a bit of fun in BGs etc, and others will occasionally organise things like torghast runs.

We have a fairly active Discord channel, where people can organise groups, use it as a secondary guild chat, etc, and use the voice channels for dungeons, PvP etc.

You’re welcome to pop into the discord and see what we’re all about: https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

We also have a website, where you will find lots of information about us, guild and raiding rules, etc, and the application form to join, if you’re so inclined :slight_smile:

https://www.darkwolves.eu

Ill pop into the discord youve linked and have a nosey :blush:

1 Like

check us out

No need to move to run with us. Have a nice day :slight_smile: