LF Active Rading / M + Dungeons Guild for SL. Old player returns to wow

Old School player dusts off the account after a long break from the game… I am looking for an active guild for SL (English or Swedish speaking). Preferably a guild that has raid and mythic dungeon in focus, and everything else in between. Haven’t really decided which class I should play yet. But sits between Unholy DK, BM Hunter, Ret / Prot Palla or WW Monk.
Took a long brake after Lich king. Got burned out and not much fun happened with the game.
But SL looks like it could be something good. I am on Outland but can change server

Hey our guild Perfect Chaos is currently looking for new members, we’re a heroic raiding guild who are very active on discord. We run weekly +15 m+ for the chests and usually raid Wednesdays and Sundays however we have stopped while we wait for the pre patch. Our discord is https://discord.gg/hC6EXJA , please feel free to message any one of us in game or apply through the in game guild finder by searching out name (Perfect Chaos) in the search bar at the top left of the screen. I hope we see you soon xD

Hello there,
Are you interested in semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule.(Kazzak-Horde) Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

Hi Polium!

We in R O N I N on the server Twisting Nether coudl use a good dude like you in our ranks! you are more than welcome

R O N I N is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by WoW Veterans who still enjoy the game and the majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. If you are looking for a place to find new friends and make shadowlands the best it can be feel free to write back and we can talk more.

Have a good one!

Bryghus, GM

Sure dude, whats your name on disc or ingame.

you are more than welcome to contact me on my battle.net :slight_smile:

maltheth#2946

Take a look here

Heya Polium

Our guild might be of interrest to you.
More info: [A] Ravencrest - Recruiting for shadowlands

Hi Polium :wave:

Maybe this is something for you :wave:

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733