LF an actual social guild (pve prior)

Yea title kinda says it, looking for a guild that has the social aspect of this game while also raiding at the same time.(nothing hardcore really)

I dont mind new guilds recruiting, normal raiding or Alliance/Horde different realms etc. i dont play any of my characters right now because i cant find a guild thats more social then texting nightnight before they leave lmao

Hey, ‘who cares’ (Hellfire/Arathor) could fit the bill for you. We straight-up chat sxxxe half the time lol.
We’re just starting to look at getting a casual timetable together so we can get into current content dungeons etc while still working round shiftworkers/families etc.
Feel free to add me - mumm#2233 - if you think you might fancy hopping in and seeing if you feel at home with our slightly chaotic fam :slight_smile:

Hiya. I don’t know if we might fit the bill. Dark Wolves is a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We’re an 18+ social/casual raiding guild primarily made up of people who have families, responsibilities, jobs and just play WoW to relax and have fun.

We raid twice a week, usually, on a Wednesday and Friday 9.30 to midnight server time. We’ve just finished clearing Normal Eternal Palace so have started on heroic - currently we’re running raids in both instances (at the moment Heroic on a Wednesday, Normal on a Friday).

Occasionally a “social Sunday” raid is run by one of the guild members/officers, at an earlier time, for a more relaxed pace and sometimes for achievements.

Outside of raiding people do Islands, M+, general questing, achievements, pet battles - anything really.

For the social side of things … I can’t guarantee there will be non-stop guild chat … because some of us are really bad at multitasking :stuck_out_tongue: However, we do have conversations fairly regularly in guild chat - we also have a discord server that we use as an extension/addition. Note that generally we are only on voice comms during raids or the occasional dungeon run.

Depending on the time of day, and the day itself, we can have everything from only a few online, to 20-30. Sometimes we’re quiet, sometimes we chat. Sometimes its just asking advice about a quest or an achievement, other times it’s a general chat about something random (we had a VERY long conversation recently about pancakes and sausage rolls, would you believe!).

If you’d like to know more about it, please check out our website at www.darkwolves.eu … you are also welcome to join our discord https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe to have a look at how we use it and, if you want, ask any questions you may have.

Whatever you decide … good luck!

Maybe this might be of interest to you ^^

I say that we are pretty social both in-game and also on Discord. We tend to be pretty nutty on that regard and try and enjoy every aspect of the game as more then just guildies or even friends…but rather as a family ! We do raid (just killed Azshara yay), do M+ as well as social events (gathering events, b-day parties, t-mog runs and scavenger hunts among other things) and sometimes we even PvP tho rarely xD. So if you are interested in joining Draenor on the horde side and discover the wizard within you, feel free to give us a poke!