LF AOTC HC raiding guild

Hello

We are a couple of friends from the UK looking for a a new raiding guild that is currently progressing on Heroic raids, we are ideally seeking an AOTC guild that is laid back and chilled but takes raiding seriously in a consistent group that raids around 2 night a week.

We have both raided seriously in the past and have got AOTC multiple times. We are both veteran players that have played and enjoyed the game for 15+ years and ideally looking for a mature guild we are both around 30.

We are currently 8/8 normal and 7/8 HC with progression on Queen Ansurek

We both enjoy M+ and enjoy playing the game in a chilled laid back environment.

Our Mains are currently at the moment

(me) Pres Evoker 618 itlv and a Destro Warlock 618 itlv (I am open to dpsing also on my evoker also if required).

If you want to know more info add me on battlenet Hyperinferno#2280 and we can discuss further posted on a alt atm.

Thank you for reading

Gonna throw this here and add you on bnet

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,…

Hello

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

Needing healer and a few DPS

Thanks

Please feel free to add me on Discord Keyda or gruby_zawiadowca :slight_smile:

Hi I’ve recently created a guild that would fit you well, we are older players who have played at a fairly high level but no longer have the time to commit fully to raiding.

We will be raiding up to heroic each patch and raid Thurs and Sun at 8pm CET, we will drop to 1 day a week as things go onto farm and we understand if you can’t make raids

We won’t have a huge roster as 30 man raids aren’t much fun but we also believe in helping other players

I’m 8/8 HC but were starting from the beginning so we’ll be doing normal and heroic for a week or two but you can help build something fun

My Btag is Leon501#2740

Check us out [Lancaster Bombers] [ENG] [Draenor] [Recruiting for TWW]

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,…,

Hi there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed

I’m not great at adverts but why not message me on Bnet and we can chat leon501#2740

AttentionDefecitDissorder is a newly formed guild looking for all types of players, could that be you? Our main goal is to consistently clear the HC raid to the point we farm it weekly, we will then aim to build a strong MYTHIC raiding team. We are looking for all classes but especially tanks and healers! Our current roster is made up of casual to experienced players and our current raid roster has AOTC players. As a guild we want to build a strong community and enjoy all content available in the game. We have a strong core but we need some more players to meet our goals as a guild.

Add me on discord @raaage we can discuss there.