LF casual active guild with HC raid option (No M)

Hi there!

I am looking for some fun community/guild with oportunity for raiding. I have several toon on Dreanor, been raiding here until my working hours demanded I had to drop out and move to a server that may work better with my work.

But I am having some problems with a few members of my current guild there and playing a Resto Shaman as main since the expansion started…

My Dreanor guild I was in sadly went dormant while I was away.

I am just trying to see if it makes sense to come back here.

I do not have a 120 here but could transfer my Tauren Priesty (854 or so)/Shaman(865) if needed.

Looking:

for a good sized active guild that is having fun together doing stuff together, even if it is only an “inprompto”(sp?) fun Transmog/Mount Run.

not some group that is only doing M+ outside raiding and is never talking much to ppl that do not enjoy doing M+ all day long. (I like doing M+, but not as only occupation, am not a “pusher”)

I usually like to heal. I have most experience with Resto Shaman and Holy Priest in the last 2 Exp. Usually finished raids on HC before the new ones came out.

I am pretty laid back, more on the calm side of things, but I thaw if I know ppl better. I have a high

Experience is up to 6/8 HC Uldir with my shaman on a once a week raid schedule.

Optimal Raid times would be between 19 - 22 o’clock server time no more than 2 times a week. Or Fridays and Saturdays could go later, as I do not have to work.

Discord would be nice.
Humor and friendliness a must.

Cheers.

Hey Iveny,

I am the GM of a casual guild on Stormreaver [EU] (8/8 N, 8/8 HC, 1/8M), we are a quickly growing guild with new members joining every day. During the week there is always active people running mythic+ and socializing. On the weekend (Friday - Sunday) we have raids in the evening 8-11 server time. Friday is our heroic clear night, Saturday is a normal run to gear people and alts. Sunday is our mythic night for people who want to come for something with a bit more difficulty.

We are a very relaxed guild and there is no commitment to anything you do. We provide the opportunities such as guild raids and we only ask that you have a positive mindset and are sociable with other members.

Please add me at BigFatSalami#2332 if you would like to have a chat and ask some questions :slight_smile:
I will leave a link to our post below:

Still looking for a new home

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to enhance our roster . We are however very keen to recruit a tank, DPS with a tank OS and healers for our current raid nights, other classes also accepted. To date we have cleared 7/8 HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our recruitment officer Luctish in game/Battle net for a chat.

Luctish - Frostwhisper (Luctish#1984)

Hey man, if youre still looking , drop me a poke @ Brad#2942 :slight_smile: would love a chat with you

Hey mate, you can check us out here and decice for yourself if we are a good fit:

Hi,
I’m currently helping my guild recruiting and we’d be happy to have you on our team :slight_smile:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • Wimball#2238

Hey buddy, sounds like Anger Management could be the perfect place for you :slight_smile: While we aren’t a huge guild we’ve got very active members who’re always up for a laugh! Now I see your raid times are a little bit shorter than what we have, 8-11, but we wouldn’t have an issue if you have to leave a little early :slight_smile: So check us out and please do send us a message if you like what you see!

About us:

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Greetings Iveny :slight_smile: are you still looking for a new home?

Hey! We do aim for mythic but we can certainly accommodate you for heroic raids as they are still an important part of the raid week.

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi Iveny
If you willing to change realm. Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink: