LF casual guild

Hi there. I’m the guild leader of a casual horde guild on the connected realms of Tarren Mill/Dentarg. The guild isn’t likely to fade away any time soon - I’ve been running it since early 2007 and we’re still going strong.

I realise it’s not the same realm as yours, but we’re happy to accept rerolls as well as those who transfer. Tarren Mill is an excellent horde based realm with high activity yet no queues.

We have a wide range of people in the guild with a variety of interests, from raiding and M+ to achievements and pet collecting. Some even like to fish! (weird, right? :stuck_out_tongue: )

We raid twice a week … Wednesday and Friday … and have no attendance requirements other than if you sign up, you show up (or let us know you can’t). Events go on the calendar and you just sign if you want to attend.

We also have a fairly active M+ scene with members doing anything from M0 to 20 and above, and have a regular “Mythic Monday” where mentored groups go through M+ without any pressure to time, to learn routes and tactics.

We are the home of the author of Keystone.guru - now part of Raider.io.

If you’re interested, feel free to have a look at our realm post for more information: