LF casual guild/possible raids/mythic+ team

Old boomer looking for casual guild as i work fulltime through the week and long annoying hours, preferably dungeons/raids/mythic+ eventually on a weekend, currently elemental shaman and alt evoker, 8/8 NM in nerub raid through pugs, which i dont have to tell you can be extreme hell…
Preferably patient people that dont mind a mistake or two with banter for days.
Weekend raiding preferably, cant make it through the week.

1 Like

Hey there! You seem like you would fit in our guild, please reach out on discord : artorais

Hey there have you read our recruiting post?

We’d love to have you!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ha-horde-united-are-looking-for-new-friends/539273

Hey there boomer :wink:

You should consider joining us :smiley:

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…/

Good morning Hyperion,

Have a look at our recruiting post and contact me if interested: EU - H&A - Chill - HC raids- No drama - Everyone is welcome

Hi, if you are still looking then have a look at Lucid

Hi there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed

I’m not great at adverts hence the no cut and paste why not message me on Bnet and we can chat leon501#2740