LF casual raiding guild (Update: Found one)

Found a guild, thanks everyone.

Hi mate, I belong to a guild who are currently rebuilding looking to starting raid progression in 10.2. We are casual but with the desire to clear content. If you would like to chat more about it please add my Battle tag or discord for more info
Btag mudflapp#2243
Discord _garethr

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment page;

Hiya!
Are you still looking for a guild?

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon. Loads of members run ad hoc keys as well, so you’re not necessarily limited to the scheduled runs.

Although our scheduled M+ runs haven’t reached the 20s yet, we do have some members who run keys at that level too. Our focus is Normal and HC raiding, we haven’t had the opportunity to explore early mythic bosses yet (and mythic raiding is not a priority for us).

Please note, we’re now in the end of season lull, so it’s quieter than usual :slight_smile: We shifting from the last few HC Aberrus reclears for some elusive loot to Glory of the Aberrus Raider runs currently, and can’t wait for S3 to land!

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS and a healer in our raid and m+ teams.

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet :sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/ShXhEhDT (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the kind responses, I’ll think about it and let you know. Also Petdetective, your raid times don’t seem to align my availability sadly :frowning:

Hi there.

I’m guild leader of a horde-based guild on Tarren Mill, which is a popular, busy realm (but generally doesn’t suffer from queues).

We are a casual raiding guild … although that is not all we are. We have those who don’t raid, but perhaps run M+, or simply collect achievements, transmogs, battle pets, etc.

As far as raiding goes … I’m always a little wary about suggesting us to anyone who has mythic raiding experience, because mythic raiders tend to have certain expectations relating to performance which, as a casual guild, we generally can’t achieve :stuck_out_tongue: We run ONLY Normal and Heroic raids. We start in Normal, work our way to the end, then start on Heroic. We try to get Curve, but cannot guarantee it and we don’t get too stressed if we don’t.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday 21:00 CET to 23:30 CET and Friday 21:30 CET to midnight. As a dps, as long as we’re not full or having healer or any other issues, generally we can be flexible as to when raiders join a raid or leave one … although of course it’s much better and easier to have people stick with us for the full raid night, and we can’t have too many do it :wink: For healers/tanks of course it’s a little more complicated, but there are a few of us who generally have both dps and healer specs available and can switch on the fly, so can usually accommodate a change in healer numbers mid-raid too.

Raiding with us has no requirements other than gear level. We don’t expect you to pick a character and stick with it for the season, we don’t do any weird loot rules (everyone in the raid has a fair shake at loot), we don’t have any attendance requirements (you can come every time, every other time or once every couple of months, if you wanted).

Relating to M+, we have a reasonable number of people who run those. We have a Mythic Monday where mentored groups go through no-stress M+ to learn tactics and routes with no pressure to time, and we have various channels in our discord where people arrange M+ up to 20’s and sometimes a little beyond.

Our guild members go from early 20’s to retirement age … but most are somewhere in the middle, often with families and responsibilities.

Have a look at our realm post if the above piques your interest, and see if we might be what you’re looking for:

Robertson, Robertson, please add me on bnet Nyathera#2854 if you’re still seeking a home. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by Draenor’s happiest association of casual murderhobos…

Hiya, if you are still looking for a guild then maybe we are the place for you.

We are a heroic raiding guild but also like to do m+ as well (mostly keys between 15 - 20). We also like to have fun along the way and enjoy the game as its meant to be rather than just grinding out progress.

However, at the moment we only have space in our team for a main spec dps with off spec healing as back up. I know that isn’t ideal for you as you prefer to heal but if you do want to discuss this further then please let me know. I can be contacted on discord at kobra157 or bnet at kobra22599

Thanks everyone, found a new home already :slight_smile:

1 Like