LF CE Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am looking to start raiding at a high level again. I used to play on NA and since the beginning of BfA I started to play on EU as i moved to another country. I havent raided with a guild on BfA except part of Uldir on NA. I’ve been playing casually since I started playing on EU and now I am looking to raid on EU on a CE level for Shadowlands. I am not 100% sure what I will be playing in Shadowlands, I am a very versatile player when it comes to playing classes. As of right now I will most likely main shadow priest. I am looking to raid 2-3 days a week, cant do Thursday, raid times starts around 9PM ST.

My XP in raiding:
AotC:
Throne of Thunder
Siege of Orgrimmar 10M/25M
Blackrock Foundry
Hellfire Citadel
Emerald Nightmare
Tomb of Sargeras
Uldir
Eternal Palace
Ny’alotha

CE:
The Nighthold
Trial of Valor
Antorus, the Burning Throne

Thanks,

Hey Derpinstein,

We are currently looking for 1 more ranged dps for our mythic raiding team, preferably a warlock or mage though, I’m not sure that would be a possibility for you?

Feel free to check us out here:

Feel free to add our guildmaster or me if you’d like to have a chat:
Peepeeineye#2230(Guildmaster)
Xarial#2863 (officer)

Kind regards,
Keata / Xarial

I am looking for a guild that starts at 9pm ST or after

Yo check us out dude, [H] The Salt Mine - Tarren Mill 2d/week Late starts - Mythic raiding

Seems like we have everything you are after and specifically looking to finish off our ranged dps team especially a shadow priest. All our info is on that post but if you have any questions or want chat more welcome to add me on discord and we can discuss it.

Bigxpz#6646

Hello!

We’re an easy going heroic guild on Magtheridon with an active discord and about 25 raiders looking for healers or dps in preparation for Shadowlands. We raid twice a week (weds & sun @ 20:00 - 23:00) and we aim to get curve and then to use the left over time to progress however far we can through mythic.

All of the details can be found here:

Hey Derpinstein :),
not sure if you are still looking for a Guild, but we are rebuilding at the moment to Raid together in Shadowlands, after we took a break in BFA. Our last Raid was BoD where we did 9/9 HC and 3/9M.

For Shadowlands we are going to clear Normal, Heroric and trying to get cutting edge this time. Raiddays are Wed. & Thurs. 19:00 - 22:00 Servertime.
We are missing 1 Warlock, 1 Mage and 1 Holy Paladin at the moment.

For more information you can take a look here:

or Add me on Battle.net
Hito#2591

or ingame

Memoriel

Sanity Optional (Twisting Nether - EU / Horde) is a new guild formed 3-4 months ago! We are looking to clear mythic content and acquire CE during each tier of Shadowlands… Our raid times are Wed/Sat 2000 to 2400 GMT +2 and we have a 90% attendance policy, with a strong understanding that real life have a bigger importance. We also have an expectation of our raiders to maintain 2 raid ready characters during progression.

Our guild management comprises of 3 members - combined we hold roughly 18 years of experience in guild leadership/management.

We also like to foster an atmosphere of being relaxed, while being serious when needed.

To get ahold of me;
Bnet - Rude#1466
Discord - Rude#3206

Hello if you’re swedish/norwegian add Personal#5770 on discord and we can talk more.

100% Match

Look at our recruitment post.
Rat Pack

I am 100% confident that you will love what you’ll see.

discord.gg/UmcpaeU

Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!