[H]EU-Stormscale <Our Legacy/Rat Pack> back for SL

Our Legacy / Rat Pack is a well-established late night raid guild who is recruiting people from all around.

While we have been around since the beginning of WoD most of our Core Raiding team took a serious break after Legion.
After getting CE in Highmaul, BRF, HFC and Emerald Nightmare we only got back together to hang around casually in BFA. For Shadowlands, however, we’re looking to push for CE again as we’re all kind of sick of slacking.

Obviously, as time passes by, some of us didn’t have the time to commit to Mythic raiding and upkeep of their characters which is what brought us here today.

What can you expect from us :

We are an active guild with numerous people who do nothing but play WoW all day every day.
We will try to establish a home for people who will not be making the Mythic Roster too by clearing the lower difficulties when it is possible.
Loads of high quality Mythic+ players to team up with
A competitive environment where being the best you can be puts you ahead of anyone who doesn’t fil that requirement, even if you’re new.
Albeit a pretty casual raiding schedule, Wednesdays & Sundays from 20.30 - 23.30, a place where CE is the goal, and preferably not a last-week one.

What are we looking for :

Exceptional players in any roles are always something we can look into.
Attendance. I’m not going to give you a number like “85%” but I’ll say this: We expect 100% attendance unless there’s a good reason to skip & we were informed well ahead of time.
We do not expect you to maintain alts, but we do expect you to be a very high quality player in whatever class you main. We also expect you to play whatever spec is best for progression at all times.
Preferably people who have aged a bit. The average age in our guild must hover around 30 as of now and we honestly feel like that is a good thing. Obviously, if you’re a good player who deals with constructive critisism well even though you’re only 16 years old, there wont be a problem.
Have Discord, Speak understable English & have a working Microphone / Headset

Goals :

One can have different goals with us. If you’re a mountfarmer who wants to blast some HC Bosses every week and come hangout to be social with us, feel free to hit us up!
For those of you who want to take it more seriously, as mentioned before, we aim to get CE in a reasonably well-timed manner on a less intense raiding schedule.

How to contact us :

Whilst many people swear by BattleTags and so on, since we use Discord as our main communication means, it only makes sense for you to message us through there.
We’ll be using one of our old servers to get you in touch with us : discord.gg/UmcpaeU
Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!

Bump Shamelessly

Currently still looking for 1-2healers (no more druids) and a few dps!

Update:

Need ranged DPS and healers.

We could still use some more DPS and healers. DK’s, warlocks or non-druid healers are especially welcome! But we are quite open to all classes/specs :slight_smile:

Hey m8 im looking for a guild to raid shadowlands. I will be playing disc as my main spec. My main goal right now is to finish gearing up and run m0.

bo3aazeez#4381

Update after first 2 weeks of raiding.

We URGENTLY NEED:

We open for exceptional players aswell.

1 Warrior
1 Unholy DK
1 MW Monk or H Pally.