LF Chill Guild to Run Dungeons / Raids

Hey folks - I’ve started getting comfortable with dungeons and raiding through the Raid Finder tool and I’m looking for a chill guild to join to run some dungeons and raids with. I’m on most nights after work, scheduling permitting.

I’m a healer. I try to have your back and I’m on Magtheridon, but IDK if servers matter anymore.

Hit me up if you need a healer!

:sparkling_heart:

check us out we could be the place for you
[H] Looking for active players - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi.
Servers will be irrelevant in TWW (at least I hope so), but for Punished they have been irrelevant for couple of expansions now, cause we run a community to the side which lets the players who are not in the same realm as us or in the same guild be part of our fun team

The long story can be read here: Punished [Dentarg/Tarrem Mill][A/H] is looking more for s4!

Short version: chill, casual, raid when you, 2 nights per week raids (Wed/Thurs 21 to 00 ST), aim AotC (maybe some mythic if roster allows and people want to), m+ when people feel like it (usually they do).

Add me on discord if the post caught your eye and you wish to know more.
mari.s

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H and currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information