LF Clarification from a blue post on MQG nerfs

Can we get a confirmation on whether or not the nerf on Mind-Quickening Gem is intended to be global or only in arena? It was hidden from PvE players in an arena post, so can we get clarification on this. Like communicate with us please. Literally a yes or no question. Is it meant to be only arena?

1 Like

It is gone. Dead, hopefully the rest of low level trinkets will follow same path.

1 Like

How will mages cope with this nerf? they will no longer do double the damage of other classes on aoe fights, only 60% more, this basicly makes mages unwanted in raids and literally unplayable, better reroll to war with chicken to ride the new meta wave.

You sound like the average Warlock Coper that thought they will be top dps throughout the expansion.

2 Likes

Nah mate, its my only lvl 70 character, made it in classic Vanilla because i never played a warlock before MOP and i wanted to see how OG warlock was like.

Edit: or rather because when i first opened wow back in 2000 something i made a warlock wich i delete upon reaching lvl 5 because i thought its to hard to level and i wanted to “finish” what i started back then.

My other 2 characters are a 26 banker and a 41 warrior wich im trying to get to 70 in case WOTLK Classic will be a thing.

Sorry to disapoint you.

They changed the trinket so it’s not OP at level 70 for a level 60 trinket. What does your little brain need clarifying.

In simple terms… They changed the trinket so it was very good, and now it is not as good. I hope this helps.

If you are wondering if it will mutate back into its OP state when you enter a raid. Let me answer for the blues that you are asking for. No, it will not do that…

Another butthurt warlock main which cannot accept the fact that mages are superior to his class :frowning: Sorry mate

1 Like

Ok, so now this means they aren’t going to be changing the trinket at all, the stats will remain as they were.

But you’ll need another trinket for arenas as it won’t work in arena

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.