LF consistant players to push DF seasons with

Hello people,

I hope you lot are keeping well and safe. I am looking for consistant teammates to play with and form a long term bond/team to push DF seasons. I am a very chill person and am looking for like minded indivduals to push rating. Constructive critism is always appreciated, i dont take anything to heart. I speak english only.

I have played feral since wod, hit glad almost every season with peak rating at 3.1k in 3s. Please feel free to add my bnet for a chat, i would love to make new friends and have long term team mates to que up with!!

Bnet : NeonWolf#22998

Hi =D! I have sent you a friend request on Battle.net =D I would like to chat with you about this =D

I’m a chill person from Denmark, who is looking for people to grind with aswell =D. I might not have too much experience with PvP compared to many others since I started in Shadowlands season 1 mainly to the game, but I have played a lot of solo shuffle in prepatch of shadowlands, and such =D.

I’m a ret paladin, and is a friendly person, looking to improve, and I can be quite stable to make promises =D.

So if we plan to play at some point, then I type back as fast as possible, and I can play the majority of my hours, where i’m not in the school and such. and I just went on Holiday aswell =D.

I’ do have a school/education on the side, but playing is what I do to relax, and I have played games in many years. I have achieved SSL in Rocket League, which is the highest rank ( top 14 in Denmark rank wise at that point), and Master in Apex Legends Arenas ( Top 8 in Denmark at that point), on the same time.

I do have experience with high ranks in video games, so I know this might not be as easy as it could possibly sound like, but nothing is impossible =D !.

I do say though, that I doesn’t wanna play with toxic people. Mostly because I can be pretty sensitive, and emotional, but I also play worser, if i’m in a bad mood, and is stressed.

So If you’re friendly, and want to improve with me, then hit me up =D !

here’s my discord =D ! : Zavoc#0780

Send me a DM on Discord, aswell So I know its you, if you want to =D <3 .

Btw, I have been watching guides and such to see what talents is good for Ret Pala and such, and most of the time in Solo Shuffle, i’m having the most damage every round, and I think I know how to keep good pressure =D