LF Dark Horde/evil guild H

Hello! Im looking for a guild for my new character. My character is a dragonmaw from normal Draenor who has fought for the dark horde in the past.

I am searching for some dark horde or perhaps evil related guild that I could join and make this concept work. I recently watched PlatinumWoW on youtube and saw his video on the dark horde, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akn3yz7OvpY&t=178s it is the reason why I got intrested in this concept.

So any recommendations? I am a returning rper who haven’t been on since november. Therefore I am kinda guildless and want to try a new concept, so I decided to try the Dark Horde one.

There’s Grim Gest;

Here’s their forum post:

2 Likes

Okay thanks, it isin’t exactly what I am looking for. But I will look into it

Sadly there is no other evil guild on the Horde, I think there is one on the Alliance but I do not recall the name of the guild, outside of that there are themed guilds with a morally grey motive which might allow you to rp something that you want if it fits the theme of the guild.

3 Likes

WTF BRO !!!

2 Likes

Thank you mate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.