LF day-time raiding guild for SL

Hi, I’m new to the server, I play on both NA and EU and am looking for a daytime raiding/M+ guild for Shadowlands. My mains for the expac are going to be rogue and DH, possibly DK as a 3rd, depending on how balancing works out.

On my NA realms main, I did mostly keys throughout BFA, pugged raids casually most of the time as my guilds broke up after classic was released. My DH there is 2600 io and 3/12 M Nya atm.

A bit of background on me - I started playing WoW when I was in the UK in the year 2006, and am now resurrecting that account after 10 years of not playing on EU realms seriously. I started playing on NA/OCE realms when I shifted away from the UK and have been playing there ever since.

My primary passion in the game has been M+ for the most part since Legion, but I’m looking to get into high-end raiding alongside the M+ that I will be spamming. Am happy to answer any questions :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.