LF Evening/Night Raid & M+ Guild

Hey /wave
Me & a bud are looking for a guild that fits our limited needs.
I’m currently playing Guardian Druid with Holy Priest as alt and he is a BM Hunter with a Prot Warrior as alt.

We’re looking for a guild that’s close knit and looking to do normal/heroic raiding with the aims to get AOTC and possibly KSM.

We’re not about pushing super high/hard content anymore, as we’ve been playing Warcraft together for nearly 15 years with both of us originally starting in vanilla so we’ve seen all the highs and lows of casual & hardcore guilds.

We’re looking to raid/M+ any evening (except Wednesdays) from 21:00ST ideally.
Please feel free to drop me a message on discord @ spudders or my bt is FrozenMonkey#2467.

Cheers, hopefully see you in game :call_me_hand:

Hey bud,

Me and some friends have put together a normal → heroic raid guild starting raiding 2100-2330 (maybe 0000 if we are pushing) tuesdays and thursdays.

Our link is as follows:

Our roster is filling up fairly quickly and so our class requirements are also getting a bit stricter. We certainly could use a priest as healer or dps. And could make space for a hunter or prot warrior.

See what you think and get in touch if youre interested. If youre not, then hope you find something suitable.

Cheers
Reimo