Lf few friends to Btag for m+

Hi,

Edit: tnx all for friend requests, with some we did some keys, while others sadly our play times didn’t match ^^ I got to 2500 and decided to take a break from wow for now ^^

Have you ever been borred sitting for ever in LFG waiting for a tank to join?
Have you been declined 50times in a row from a list of keys?
Do you want just to complete keys and learn the dungeons?

Since I don’t raid at all in this patch, most of my pve activities are world quests in ZM and m+ :slight_smile: Mostly I only go for KSM and maybe try couple 20s (done ToP and PF 20 in S2 with pugs).

I am looking for few new friends in btag to do keys with. My main character:

• my druid (90% tank, 8% resto and 2% boomy) - 263ilvl / 2k score and atm farming +15 keys.

So if you want to do a key or two together, add me. Don’t be discouraged if you are less experienced, we can run your low level key as well, we don’t need to only run higher ones :slight_smile:

My alt:

• baby shaman (70% resto/30% elemental) - mostly doing ocassional +5 keys for complete chill. 235ilvl/600score. But i rarely play this one.

Gageris#2398

Hello my dude i added you to the friendlist.

I am 2.7k pushing into 3k (so far doing 18/19s) as mage and i am looking for friends to play and have fun with.

1 Like

Added couple people already (haven’t got a chance to run a key yet with both, but I am sure we will do).

If any people are interested, let me know :slight_smile:

This week I completed x7 +15s with pugs and handful of 2-7 keys(got my score from 1900 to 2250).
If anyone is working towards KSM, don’t hesitate :slight_smile:

Hey Fury 2299 here. Going for KSM but also push further as the only thing im doing is m+. I also have a resto shaman 247-and warrior tank 236. Elrunos#2313

1 Like