LF for consistent arena partners with similar goals

Hey Guys

I’m a returning player who is looking to make friends to progress with. I play wow pvp since vanilla but was never consistent enough to become a good player.

I’m a healer with 1.6k SL xp. Playing Resto Druid and Holy Priest. Currently I’m at 11-1200cr

Looking for people to play 2s or 3s with patience and willing to learn and improve same as I do. Chill amtosphere, discussing about mistakes and ways to improve would be really cool. And then as soon as the basic are well settled, we can try to push as high as we can.

for more details just lets have a chat on disc or just answer here for more details.

(EU Zone, full time job with 2 kids, only playing in the evening).

sorry, forgot to change the character before posting. This is actually my druid.

Hey there,

I am a returning player aswell for the most part, played a bit in Shadowlands but disliked the expansion and achieved nothing worth mentioning. I played Legion for a bit aswell but only got slightly over 2k and my last more active time was in Cataclysm where I reached 2,2k as Resto Shaman.
I now play Ele and other DD classes but haven’t fully decided on what I want to main. So far I managed 1980 in solo queue with my Ele but dropped quite a bit again.

I am also looking for mates who intend to play for longer (switching all the time in LFG tool just isn’t fun) and are chill. I don’t need quitters, ragers or people who can’t own their mistakes and rather blame others.

Worth mentioning since we are on the english forums, I am from germany and haven’t used my english for speaking much in the past decade and have a strong accent. My understanding ususally is pretty good tho, since I watch movies and shows in english.

Wrex#21397 Bnet
Wrex#0001 Discord

cool, habe dir eine anfrage auf bnet gesendet :slight_smile:

ich lass auch mal mein bnet da noname#212461

bin auch so um die 1.8 - 1.9 xp habe in slands angefangen. Lerne momentan dps evoker und will den auch mainen, habe aber noch nen arms warri, dh, dk und lock (mit letzterem noch fast gar keine xp nur full honor gear)

heyo, hab dich geaddet :slight_smile:

Hi, im a returning player aswell.
With experience at just below 2K in BFA - I like your description of what you are searching for and i would also like an arena partner whom u can discuss with after the game, on where to improve.
If you still looking for players, add me: Runiix#2150

hey, looking for something very similar if you want to add me, i main lock atm

Amrasire#2470 - bnet

I’m an ele sham (sometimes play resto for quicker solo queues), and looking at levelling a rogue. Very similar position to you, and got a mate who plays too. I’ve peaked at just short of 2k rating, he’s had 2k rating before, but currently in the 1300-1400 brackets whilst we re-learn.

Please add nuffsaid#2627 and we can get some games in!