LF Guild Alliance

So Im thinking Id like someone to play with, besides my wife.
Very casual/social players, 30+ with a life, so no hardcore raiding.
Norwegian, so a nordic or norwegian is very welcome.

Its a very tall order but its worth a try =)
Blmrk: "E' da nokon som passar før meg?"

Find me ingame or reply here
Message me if you are still looking for a casual friendly guild! :) we're recruiting all players from casual to Slow casual progressing raid :-)
23/09/2018 15:05Posted by Graut
So Im thinking Id like someone to play with, besides my wife.
Very casual/social players, 30+ with a life, so no hardcore raiding.
Norwegian, so a nordic or norwegian is very welcome.

Its a very tall order but its worth a try =)
Blmrk: "E' da nokon som passar før meg?"

Find me ingame or reply here

Hi Graut,

Nice to 'meet' you.

Our guild, The Molochean Hand, is a large social-raiding guild. We are home to many friendly players, we raid twice a week for those prepared and people are always running mythic+.

Being so large, naturally we have many Scandinavian people including Norwegians. I myself an not a Nord but I am in your age range and understand the real life/game play balance.

So...

Vi vil gjerne snakke mer med deg, og ønske deg velkommen i vårt guild.

Krycek.
24/09/2018 18:43Posted by Krycek
Vi vil gjerne snakke mer med deg, og ønske deg velkommen i vårt guild.

Im gonna try to take you up on that, some other day, now its good night
24/09/2018 14:18Posted by Cryptícslice
Message me if you are still looking for a casual friendly guild! :) we're recruiting all players from casual to Slow casual progressing raid :-)

i will also try to talk to you if i catch you online =)
<Dogs of War> is one of the longest standing Alliance guilds on the Alonsus/KulTiras/Anachronos server group. We always have been and still are a friendly social guild, but we're also progressing casually through N Uldir.
We are always looking to welcome more players to our guild, whether you're looking for people to talk to or you just want to quietly enjoy a guild's company whilst levelling.

Who are we looking for?

Anyone and everyone!
First and foremost we are a social guild, however, we are now looking to expand ourselves into a casual progression guild. We pride ourselves on being inclusive and welcoming, not being elitist or hostile. Currently Dogs are recruiting casual raiders for N Uldir progression (5/8), going forward to H in the future. All roles are welcome, healers especially.

What can we offer you?

A friendly environment, and a chance to make friends.
The opportunity to join our first ever progression team(s)!
Being part of one of the oldest guilds going.
A relaxed raiding atmosphere, focused on fun and not worrying about wiping and dramas.

If this interests you please message me in private or comment on the post to let me know if you want to know more!
All Nuke Skull - Alliance on Anachronos
We’ve been around for over 10 years, and are a semi-casual raiding guild with lots of social members too. We have all ages, backgrounds, experience, and people from all over the world.

For our raid team we are recruiting – mage, hunter, monk dps, warrior dps, boomkin. However, any dps class will be considered. We're recruiting any class, spec, level etc of social member.

We’re pretty active ingame as well as on discord, and we do fun runs and raidathons as well as mythic pluses and progression raids.

Our prog raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday 9-12pm server time.

Interested? Drop me a message and I can invite you to our discord or a fun run, so you can see how you like us ^_^

We’ve actually had a lot of members ream change to join us.

I see you found a guild, but if it doesn't fit, then consider us :)

Cheers! \o/