LF guild Alliance/Horde up for any classes and spec

my name is Remi 25 from norway i am disabled person so pref not too talk on discord becuse of the stuttering i have been main bm hunter since 15/10/2008 and intristed to play a new dps class i am also up for healer but i think my stuttering will be problem feel free to pm me on this webside in comment below bnet Nor6695#2971 or Discord Remi/Embermind#1157 really hope to hear from you :slight_smile: <3

Hi there Stjernesmell

Check out this post from my guild master from earlier. Think we might have something for you :slight_smile:

[H] Lux Aeterna - Deathwing (connected realm) is looking for more - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

i did added him on discord but it didnt say with classes the guild was looking for

Hi

All classes are welcome :slight_smile:

talking with him now on discord :slight_smile:

We are currently looking for all but especially dps and healers. So your hunter would be absolutely lovely to have!

Hey Stjern! Not sure if you’ve already found your home with Lux Aeterna but I thought I would drop our recruitment message here just in case. :smiley:

Hi! I’m the GM of Noobs with Keyboards (NwK), just here to drop off some info about us!

We are a newly created social Guild with semi-hardcore aspects, and tailored to everyone but treat our Guild as a safe space for players of lower skill level and experience. We do current activities where we can such as current content raiding, and M+. We also run old content for achievements, transmog, mounts and pets, and more!

Here’s the recruitment post for you to look through, if you like :slight_smile:

Here is my contact details if you would like to speak to me :slight_smile:
Discord - Dan.#9870
Battlenet - TobyLerone#2963

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core