LF guild Any server, Either faction, any race, any class

Hi,
I have recently swapped back to EU servers after playing on NA for all of BfA so far.
I am looking for a guild to raid with in Shadowlands, this is my main reason for coming back from NA, timezone differences made raiding with the guild impossible. I am basically available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon and evening, and I am willing to use my lvl 120 character boost on your server to join you.
I am willing to practice any class and/or role you might need. I previously played Paladin tank, mostly, but I’m fine with DPS or healer.
I am hesitant about raiding in 8.3, because I would have to get used to a new class or role, and it will take some time to gear up. I usually play between 10 and 20 hours a week, spending most time on getting better gear and getting better at my class, and some time on doing old content for achievements, mounts, etc.

What would be the proper procedure to apply to join?
Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Hey there I run a small Alliance guild on Silvermoon, please take a moment to read our guild post and let me know if you like to join us!

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps and a tank to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP, as well as preparing for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hi there :slight_smile:

I run a small HC raiding and M+ guild on Quel’Thalas EU and we are currently recruiting more dps and possibly one healer into the team. We raid 8-11pm Thursday and Sunday with some M+ around that.

I’d appreciate the chance to have a chat with you to see if we might be a good fit for each other. My Bnet is Dodger#2127 and Discord is Maxi#0222. We do have a website where you can apply as well, but I can point you to that once we’ve had a chance to talk. Hope to hear from you soon,

Max.

Hey there, from what I’ve read about your post I think The New Alliance is a guild for you. Take a look at our guild post if interested :grin:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-eu-the-new-alliance-social-guild-in-argent-dawn/106349

Hi
you are most welcome if you decide to join us on silvermoon. please read our intro here on this post :slight_smile:

Hello,

We would be looking for adding up to our already established roster of varying specs and classes in Quantum MK II. Our recruitment post is available on the forums right here, please check that out, if you’d be interested or still in search of a place to stay & slay.

All contact info is listed on the post, my own information is updated in the comments a bit down the post: EvilDonutMan/TexMexCowBoy, in the media’s. I’m available via Discord almost 24/7, so please give me a shout to have chat.

Looking forward to it.

• Cronos