(A) Quantum MK II Looking for Heroic Raiders

Guild name: Quantum Mk II
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Thunderhorn - Wildhammer (EU)
Realm Type: Normal - PVE
Current progress: EP 9/9H
Raid days: Wednesday, Monday
Raid times: 20:00 to 22:30 server time

“Quantum Mk II” is an Alliance guild on the server Thunderhorn - Wildhammer. We raid Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 to 22:30 server time with the goal of achieving the most we can with the time we have. We’re a home for different types of players with a wide variety of playstyles.

The members of the raid team have a long history of high end raiding and we’re looking to continue that with players who share our goals and mindset. We have moved onto Heroic in BfA with a solid foundation of players who enjoy playing and progressing together.

Currently we are recruiting for 8.2 Rise of Azshara and also for the next raid tier in 8.3, our main focus is HC and we are looking for a few more players to join our raiding team and mythic+ adventures. we are mature, friendly and relaxed community

What can you expect from us?

Low-stress atmosphere.

Transparency.

Accountability.

Taking your views into account.

Consistent progress.

What do we expect from you?

An average of 80% attendance.

Come to raids prepared.

Effective communication.

Contribute positively to the atmosphere.

Be at least 18 years old.

We are currently open for DPS spots but may consider other folks if they fit in well with us :slight_smile:

You can ask for more info about our guild here or add one of the officers for more information:

BattleTag: Beckmiester#2563 / Discord: Miester#0905

BattleTag: Skrra#2187 / Discord: Skrra#2805

BattleTag: TexMexCowBoy#2101 / Discord: Osq#8970

BattleTag: Scott1974#2614/ Discord: Arnig #4355

Hello, My character is Deities a Healer in this guild, i joined this guild a little over a year ago, my wife also; since then we have been welcomed into the guild made friends and enjoyed regular mythics and Hc raid content, a bunch of great guys and gals and have even dragged my sister and a friend or two. If you are wanting to join a guild that is both friendly and active in equal measure than this is the guild for you, come and have a blast and make some friends along the way too, you won’t regret it.

Thank you for your time in reading this and remember i was once on the outside like you are wondering what it would be like in this guild, now i feel a integral part of the guild.

Kind regards

Deities

not entirely sure why that char was coming up as my main but it has been changed now :slight_smile:

Still looking for a couple more dps and a third tank for the main team :slight_smile:

Quantum MK II is still looking for active players to add to the raid team, M+ dungeoning and socials alike.

Change to an officers contact info:
B-tag: TexMexCowBoy#2101
Discord: EvilDonutMan#8970

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to contact over any related media or apply via the new in-game LFG function! Applications will be reviewed regularly and you will be contacted on the applied character before invitation.

Just a little update, we have also managed to get 3/8 Mythic after heroic has become a little stale :slight_smile: