LF Guild casual player

Hi, i returned to wow last week and looking for casual guild. Alliance resto/ench shaman. My goal is to finish at least normal raids, do some mythic dungeons. I am available mostly friday, saturday.

Maybe worth to check out guild I am in- Army Of The Night. They are running Heroic raids for Socials/Casuals every week (Monday/Wednesday), what consist from new players and experienced core raiders, who are there to help out and gear their alts. For socials there is no mandatory raid attendance. If you can you join up in calendar and if you can’t, no problem. Obviously they aren’t there to boost you, so there is ilvl acceptance what is around ~450 (could be lower, not sure) and some preparedness (food, enchants) is required. They will go over mechanics if needed and wont kick you out because you died on pull. They understand that some players are new and don’t expect you to be Mythic level raider from first day, but if you have been there for weeks and keep dying on same thing over and over again, then there might be chance they won’t invite you to next raid as you are not showing improvement. Mostly player like that stop raiding themselves. Microphone is not required, but being on discord is required.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.