LF Guild for the war within

After a short break im looking for a guild for the war within, along with possibly 1/2 friends.

What am I/we looking for

• A chill guild nothing to serious but friendly and helpful
  • Some light to optional raiding
  • Plenty of mythic+

Why am I looking for a guild?

• Im tired of pugging really, and I would like to just log on and do some content rather than look for a group for ages.
  • Even if WoW can be enjoyed solo it’s a much better experience in a guild.

So if you’ve gotten this far feel free to leave a reply if your guild fits the criteria of:

• 1 to 2 days raiding a week
  • Some m+ between the raids.
  • Chill and welcoming atmosphere

Currently not sure what we are maining yet.

andymcc#2987
feel free to add me for a chat

1 Like

Sent you a Bnet add,

We might be a good fit tbh, we’re a smaller guild of guys and girls who are chill, looking for players to raid and do M+ with in TwW. we’ll be raiding 2 nights a week Tues + Thurs 7-10pm BST. kind of atmosphere you can get a group to do M+ during the week no probs and crack open a beer on raid nights :smiley: nobody likes pugs, much rather have a good time with a group of people we can banter with rather than get annoyed at pugs lol

Hey Andy , my guild is actively recruiting for a M+ and Raiding in TWW you can read about our ethos and approach here : Synfull [Dragonblight] | Social Heroic Raiding/M+ Guild Recruiting for The War Within
I think we would be a great fit.

Myself or one the officer team will reach out for a chat .

Hello Andy & Friends!,

Relaxed Friendly guild we are, we also raid casual one night a week and our members are loveling to run M+ and PvP. Anyway, we just wanna chill and play the game → here is some guild info:
Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking Tank, DPS and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team:

Tuesday every other week 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Social Activities
Do you prefer random questing or are you more into mount and transmog farming? Either way, you’re welcome at Deleo Hostem. Check our bank tabs for more transmogs!

You can join us by applying to our guild on this website, searching for us in the Guild Finder, or by joining our Discord!

Deleo Hostem