LF Guild Mage (no longer looking)

Couldnt find a what i was looking for rerolled on another server. :slight_smile:

Returned to wow recently looking for a casual weekend raiding guild.
I am active more of less every day for a few hours. just due to work times cant commit to week day raiding (every week). my free time is always Saturday and Sunday.
please dont contact me if you raid in silence, dont have banter, have guild dramas.
I want a place to relax and play with others build friendships that will continue on into next expansions and push myself to become better always!
I am open to reroll to other specs and classes if the guild i join is missing something to support the team.

1 Like

if u try looking for raiding guild try press j for weekend u can see which raid running out

the in game guild finder isnt very good. hard to filter correctly and guilds can be inactive but still listed there

:wave:t2: [A] 🍲 SOUP SQUAD - Multi-Team - AotC & 1/11M are looking for more! - #52 by Kaerok-silvermoon

Bump still looking.
edit since i cant post after myself…
uploaded a couple of logs from my lfr tonight (i know not the best place to log but thats where I have easy access to the raid). so you can see while my gear is not the best i perform pretty well for my current gear.
maybe helps people consider contacting me for a guild invite.

try whisp one lfr guild raiding u searching guild raid

not sure what you mean? sentence was a little hard to read.
I just ended up going to another server to find what I was looking for :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.