LF guild (Rshaman/Rdruid/Priest)

Hello,

so I sort of quit midway in BfA, since my guild died out and I pretty much switched to Classic to see how it was. It was a fun experience but overall very easy and time consuming which didnt really fit my schedule as much. I do love harder raids and less grinding for dumb mats. Either way, I’m thinking of returning to Shadowlands.

The biggest issue for me is that I’m going to have to start over in a new guild (for me), since pretty much everyone I knew quit. I do have a ton of experience raiding wise:

Legion

• Mythic Xavius
  • Mythic Helya
  • Mythic Gul’dan
  • Mythic Kil’Jaeden
  • Mythic Argus

BFA

• Mythic G’huun
  • Mythic Stormwall Blockade

After that my guild sadly passed away.

Now Im mostly looking for a guild thats pretty chill but also ambitious, I also understand that past achievements won’t count for much nowadays, but I hope it does give you a small look into my skills haha.

Overall Im mostly a healing class player, I prefer playing Druid, but I also understand that Druids aren’t top tier in the raid meta compared to Discipline Priests or Shamans (which Im looking to main for SL), therefor Im def open to playing any of those classes. Although I do hope to find a guild that has a nice balance between meta classes and is open to alternative classes as well!

Realm wise I honestly don’t care where I play, as long as its not a completly dead realm. I do heavily prefer Horde but any Alliance guild is very welcome to give me heads up!

Discord: Noboru#9371
Bnet: Noboru#21697

Hi I have sent you a request if you are interested in potentially joining a community?

We are a group of players who do mythic+ together we also have a casual raid team as well, with a focus on progression. We are mostly former semi-hardcore and hardcore players. However, I will be happy to discuss with you further.

I have sent you a request under the name: Vickram. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon!