LF guild to call home

Hiya everyone. I am a 42 year old father of 2 who works in the emergency services and as such don’t have an abundance of free time, but when i do i like to play WoW. Now i have been playing on and off since the last few days of Vanilla and have done most roles in a raid team and a guild. But these days i am more about doing things at a more relaxed pace.

I am looking for a mature guild, who are social in guild chat as well as discord (i sometimes like to play with music on). I would like to have an option to raid if possible, but have no inclination for Mythic levels. I will attend as many raids as physically possible but as i have already said RL stuff and all that jazz.

I haven’t played heavily for years and as such don’t have geared toons and my skill level will have waned. But i am a quick learner and ad happy to learn, practice and get better.

I don’t want a guild to boost me. I don’t want a guild to carry me.
I want to find a guild that would support me and make me feel welcome. I want a Gaming Home, with people of a like mind and good banter.

That said i do like Loots :slight_smile:

Please feel free to drop me a Battlenet whisper on yarddog10#2114 for a chat and even if the guild isnt for me i really would like to build up a friend list again.

Thanks for reading

Steve

Heya Merci! We have a friendly, chilled out guild on Magtheridon server (horde side) that does lots of stuff together and we all love a bit of banter! :smiley:
We have a raid team raiding normal and heroic content 2 nights a week; we run lots of M+ dungeons for shiny loot, and fun times; we have regular social events for everyone to just chill out and have fun!

If you’d like to know more hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or accept my BNet request in game (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello there,

Feel free to contact either Ricecrackers or Etoia (both their info is at the bottom of the next link) We’re a casual raid guild with a 2 day raid shedule currently progressing on heroic, but also do a lot of m+. We also have an active discord channel to keep in touch with each other even if we aren’t ingame.

1 Like

Hi there. I run a horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos and have a bit of a soft spot for those important people in the emergency services. We did, at one time, have several firefighters in guild … one still pops in occasionally … but real life being what it is, things change. Anyway … we know how it is and how difficult it can be to fit WoW in around real life, with often weird shifts or being on-call, etc.

We’re an 18+ guild full of adults with busy lives who play WoW to relax and have fun. We do raid casually … generally Normal/Heroic levels because they’re more relaxed. We will occasionally dabble with the odd boss on Mythic, but usually nearer the end of an expansion when we’re getting bored :stuck_out_tongue:

Raid nights are Wednesday and Friday, 9.30pm to midnight.

We have no sign-up requirements, ie, we don’t expect people to attend a certain number of raids or anything … we stick raids up on the calendar in game and, if you want to go, you just sign up. If you don’t want to go, you don’t. Easy as that. We operate a first come, first served policy … so if a raid is full, you’ll be placed on standby in case a place opens up. In most cases, we get everyone in the raid who wants a space … even if it’s not necessarily in their preferred role every time, but we do try.

We use Teamspeak for raid voice chat, and Discord for more instant text chatting, announcements, and voice chat in dungeons, etc.

We have a lot of slightly odd people (myself included) but we’re all pretty helpful (or try to be … some of us have our foibles … mine is constantly getting lost, so don’t ask me for directions!) and a bit bonkers.

We’re also grown ups who understand that real life comes first, and sometimes it doesn’t go as planned. Work, family and weather are always attempting to get in the way of a bit of WoW time :wink:

Guild members of course aren’t all about the raiding … we have plenty of members who never raid, or only raid occasionally. We are also happy to have people along to raids who have never raided, or haven’t raided for a long time. A lot of us also have many alts … so there’s usually something going on.

Anyway … if this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to check out our realm post for more info:

1 Like