LF Guild warlock re-roll

Hi and thank you to who ever read’s my post.

I am currently looking for a raiding guild as wanting to re-roll to a warlock as dont really like my druid. Looking for a guild who are happy running keys and that raid 2nights a week preferably. Can raid till when ever sun to wed but thurs - fri - sat only till 2230Server time due to work commitments (work nights)
Dont mind laid back heroic raiding. Currently 8/8n and 1/8 heroic on my druid (as said want to re-roll)

If any guild are looking let me know here or message me via disco-rd #kalizan20

Thanks again for your time.

:star2: [A/H] [Darksorrow] - Recruiting Raiders, M+ Enthusiasts, and Social Players! :star2:

Hey there, stranger! :wave:

Chaos Crew is looking for more members to join our growing community! Whether you’re into raiding, Mythic+, PvP, or just want a fun guild to hang out in, we’ve got a spot for you.

Our motto: No flaming, no blaming, just chilling and gaming! :sunglasses:
We’re all about enjoying the game, making progress, and having a good time together — without drama or pressure. Whether you’re here to push content, enjoy Mythic+, or engage in some PvP on the side, you’ll find a great community with us. And if you just want to hang out socially? Welcome aboard! :partying_face:

:crossed_swords: Raid Schedule :crossed_swords:
:date: Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00 (ST) [HC Raid]
:date: Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 (ST) [Casual/HC Raid]
:date: Tuesday: 19:00 - 22:00 (ST) [HC Raid]

We’re currently recruiting DPS and Healers, but tanks are welcome too! :muscle:

:crossed_swords: New Casual Raid Team
In addition to our main raid team (currently 7/8 HC), we’re also starting a new, slower-paced raid team for those who are newer to raiding or prefer a more relaxed approach. Raid day for this team is Sunday — let us know if you’re interested.

:bulb: Why Join Us?

• Friendly, chill environment. We value friendship over numbers. We’re not just looking for players — we’re looking for people to create memories with.
  • Active Mythic+ groups, and some PvP if that’s your thing.
  • We welcome social members who just want to hang out too!
  • No drama, no pressure — just a supportive group of players enjoying the game.

Interested? Here’s How to Reach Us:

• In-game: Why-Darksorrow
  • Bnet: Vryxell#2693
  • Discord: Vryxell

Discord is required to join the guild, as we prefer to stay connected and build friendships along the way.

Looking forward to meeting you!

we raid sundays come check us out