LF guild :)

Hello all,

Having recently returned to the game and enjoying myself again, i’ve come onto the market of looking for a new guild. As much fun as the content has been solo, I understand i’m starting to reach the part of the end-game in which I will need friends to play with, improve and tackle further content with, especially with the new expac on the horizon. (:

As for what my aims and wants are, i’m pretty easy, with aims of getting stuck into all content. I love my PvP and would love to find some arena partners I can actually stick with and try see how high I can get, same with Rated BGs. As for PvE, although I’m not as experienced in this department, having never done any sort of current tier raiding, i’d be keen to learn, to earn my spot and give it a try. Mythic dungeons are the same story, not done a great deal of them, never done any keys or whatever, but would be excited to learn, improve and try it all out.

Having only returned recently i’m currently trying to get my gear up to scratch and wipe away the rustiness, so i’m aware i’m behind and would be happy to join or apply as a social in the meantime, until I’m geared and sharp enough to step up from there.

Would hope to be established and comfortable in an active guild to call home ready to tackle the next expansion. (:

I currently play Unholy DK, am willing to learn all the specs if need be.

/w Wazzik, or add Becee#21408 for a chat or whatever it may concern.

I appreciate you reader, for taking the time to browse my post, and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance. <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.