LF Home- DragonFlight

Hi and thanks for popping in,
Mt name is Chris im 34 from the UK and I am on the look out for a guild for the Dragon Flight and the end of this expansion, I have played this game from launch on and off until now. With a new job and newly free time I can now once again stick more ours back into WoW again!

Availability - Days - any days will be fine
Time - anywhere between 19:00 - 23:00 ST- I start work at 4am GMT so finishing at 23:00 or near abouts is very crucial.

I have all classes at max level except Priest, But I am looking to play *in no particular order, Warrior(Tank or DPS), Rogue, Shaman(DPS), Evoker (DPS), Paladin (Tank or DPS), Warlock, Hunter, Monk (Tank) and at a push maybe Death Knight (Tank or DPS). If the class or spec that your looking for is not here please dont hesitate to ask, as for the right group I dont mind playing something I am not too comfortable on! I am not very experienced on healing side but I dont mind it if need be.

For Shadowlands I have Ahead of the curve - Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination and Sepulcher of the first ones. All on DPS characters. Warlock/ Demon Hunter and Death Knight.

Also M+ will be a big focus of mine in the near future more for content things to do and increase my characters gains!

For anymore information please leave a message and ill get back to you asap!
Thanks again!!!

Hey Ballstabba, great name btw. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and slowly growing our numbers.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord Lepanto#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hey,

Given that you have several AotC I am not sure if that is what you are looking for in DF also, if not… then maybe I may direct you to my post: Lux Aeterna (H) - Deathwing LF more

Feel free to add me on Disc if you want to have a chat :).

Regards,

Ishtira