Lux Aeterna (H) - Deathwing LF more

Hey guys/gals,

Lux Aeterna (H) is a laid back and chill guild and we are looking for more players.

We are a medium sized guild on Deathwing. We strongly feel that everyone, no matter the skill or experience, time online or any other issue that might be, should be able to see this wonderful game and its content in the broadest sense of the word.
We have a community of lovely people that like to spend time together in raiding, M+, old content, whatever. We are very social ingame as well as on Discord.

Raiding:
At this moment we raid on Fridays. This is our casual raid group. We run our Fated raids at this moment. We do not tolerate any toxicity in the guild nor in the raid group. Our motto: don’t yell, but be helpful and offer others help to improve. Needles to say that our Fridays are always fun :).

When Dragonflight releases we will be starting our casual / normal raid first. But we will also be looking around for enough bodies for our progress raid. This raid ofc asks more commitment, more preparation and a good knowledge of the character you play as well as the raid mechanics etc. However, the outmost important is still a friendly and safe environment. We are not a AOTC or CE raiding guild. We do not have that ambition either. :). For us the joy of the game and the joy of playing with eachother is and will always be the most important. But why not have a bit of both right? :D.

M+:

Besides raiding we pretty much run our keyruns every evening. Our levels of keys range from low to high (0 - 20+ ), the regular ones that is. Besides our individual keyruns we also try to help the lesser experienced/lesser geared to get at least one higher key done for some nice weekly loot :slight_smile:

And besides these things we like to spend time doing different sorts of content to collect transmogs, mounts etc.

For our raidgroup we would like to welcome one or two tanks but with a dps offspec or the other way around, dps with a tanking off spec.

Besides that we are open to welcome anyone that feels they fit the description of our guild. A friendly, open minded and social player. With social I don’t mean you are forced to talk, but in general behavior.

If I have triggered your interest with this post than please add me on Discord so I can answer your questions (if you have them) and we can see if we are a match. My Discord is: Ishy#9200

Have a nice evening and who knows, we might speak to eachother soon.

Regards,

Ishtira

1 Like

Hi my friend and I just returning to the game and looking for a guild. We both will be starting fresh and was wondering if your guild was open to fresh characters?

Hey Payden,

We sure are. Add me on Discord and I can answer your questions if you have any.

As long as people recognise our basics and feel they could fit in, we welcome them :).
Looking forward to talking to you.

Regards, Ishtira

Hey

I would be very intersted in joing your guild im going to be starting fresh on your server but would love to tank on a warrior.

what are the times(Server time ) for the Friday raid? Is the guild looking to open this up to other days come DF?

At this moment 20:30 - 23:00 for the casual raid. We are looking to expand this to an extra day but it will depend on what days the progress raid will run also.

Ishtira Hi, I have a small group looking for a home and after a good look around we think Lux Aeterna could be the home we are looking for. I have added you on BNET and look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hey Lunora,

I have not received anything so far. Allthough my Bnet is exploding so hopefully have not missed it. If you could add me on Discord again that would be the best. I see that both on pc and phone :).

Looking forward to hear from you :)>

Cheers, Ishtira

Added :smiley: will be in touch

1 Like