LF Horde RP guild whose members also enjoy PvP

As title, I am searching for a Horde RP guild or community that also enjoys the PvP-aspects of World of Warcraft.

By PvP I mean battlegrounds, arenas, warmode and so-on.

For context, I am a roleplayer who enjoys PvP, and I wouldn’t mind finding a like-minded bunch somewhere out there.

Race and general theme are open.

1 Like

Plenty of pvpers in PCU, most are in Rotgarde or Grim Gest.

Though there’s plenty of options guild and concept wise, the community has groups for different aspects of content.

Can vouch for the Rotgarde. Though roleplay’s always going to be our main focus, most of our members have an interest in PvP, we do casual rated battlegrounds (almost) every Friday and regularly group up to slam some random battlegrounds during downtime. People occasionally play arenas together as well – if you’re interested, hit anyone online up and they can help you along

1 Like

Not sure about a guild, but maybe you could find some likeminded people to team up with at The Crossroads?

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-the-crossroads-rp-hub/435467

1 Like

Yeah PCU has always been super into PvP. Whether it be on Discord, in campaigns, randomly in the open world, or even here on the forums!

1 Like

true I am 3k rated in the forum arena

8 Likes

Thank you for the insight, everyone. I’ll check my roster of available characters and probably give the mentioned guilds a poke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.