LF: Kaldorei RP Guild!

Hello! I’m looking simply for a Kaldorei RP guild! Preferably for some more serious, and likely militant themes. I play currently, this character, whom is an Acolyte of Elune. - Or, a Worgen Moonclaw! - Or even a Kaldorei druid of the Talon! Remarkably happy to play whatever is most fitting!

Dearly hope to find a home. Been out the RP scene properly for nearly two years perhaps? Honestly with the state of the world I have little concept of time. But, looking to come back to the Kaldorei scene properly and see what’s about. :slight_smile:

For Night elf rp I can recommend these guys
[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil :deciduous_tree: - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

6 Likes

This thread has a list of all the different active Night Elf guilds, that’ll probably help you see what’s about.

I also highly recommend checking out the Seeds of Kalimdor discord! Very active and should be able to help you find RP!

6 Likes

Thankyou to both responses! I will take some time to think, before chosing. If anyone has experience with said guilds, please let me know. I’d love some input. :slight_smile:

Well… Every time I’ve encouter them (IC) always ended up with them trying to kill me so… Not great…?

Nah… these guys are a blast to rp with.

1 Like

As Adelaís posted, the thread there has a good choice of guilds and some useful info as well!

1 Like

Dirge are very militant. When we’ve met IC they have tried to kill me… admittedly Mackee was fighting alongside Horde orcs at the time so it’s not that strange that they decided to try to kill her too :smiley:

Seriously though, there’s some quality miltant NElf/Worgen RP with them and they join a lot of community events sometimes siding with Alliance, sometimes acting on their own. As well as running their own ongoing storylines.

1 Like

I am hosting the Dirge of Teldrassil for my campaign right now.

They represent the Tyrande-side of the Teldrassil conflict as it is right now; Night Elves and Worgen who refuse the armistice, refuse any truce and seek the extermination of the Horde and harsh revenge for every Kaldorei slain.

If that’s your stich, then they’re likely a good choice. You’ll have ample chance to engage in conflict with the Horde while having some more sombre Kaldorei moments, like festivals and rituals.

1 Like

Tbh I can barely comprehend an armistice -agreeing- Kaldorei. So that would suit! I’ll have a think! But please, more input is deeply welcome!~ Want to kinda, know what’s out there, before I commit myself. And hearing opinions / stories is stupidly helpful.

Fondly remembers the Circle of the Silvereye

1 Like

Perhaps meeting one IC could help you understand their perspective. :slight_smile:

If you’re after more militant RP there are a few Sentinel guilds around Feralas. The main ones I’m aware of are the Nightblade Sentinels based out of Feathermoon and the Glaivewings at the tower of Estulan.

2 Likes

If you want to try and see how Dirge play we’re currently stationed in Astranaar, you can probably bump into us there, we welcome anyone walking up to us so don’t be afraid to approach!

2 Likes

You might like the Circle of Ash if you’re more interested in Militant druid nature RP.

3 Likes

There’s also Moonlit Collective that is on it’s way to establish itself soon, would you be intrested.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning us! While the Circle definitely clashes with Horde on occasion and are clearly hostile towards them, the guild itself is more focused on investigative/explorative events to further IC research in the respective areas (druidism, but also magics scorned by kaldorei society at large). So it might not quite be what you’re looking for, OP.

1 Like

We are just trying to give you a shortcut to the Shadowlands :innocent:

4 Likes

Oh… Remind me to return the kindness.
I hear the Maw is a wonderful vacation spot.

1 Like

May I ask what that is? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh The Moonlit Collective is a soon-to-be Kaldorei Guild that wish to spread Kaldorei influence and intrest in Azeroth, albeit more focused on the Eastern Kingdoms, and wants to offer a more unique but also traditional take on Kaldorei RP rather than just stay in Kalimdor all the time and may come from diffrent backgrounds, but all united in their goal for Kaldorei/Elune Intrests in Azeroth.

We’re about to start up soon!