LF late night raiding guild

Hey! Im coming back from brake. Im looking for dads/casual guild. Raid times pref 22:00 ST. Im play SV hunter and Frost DK. -

2 Likes

Hey,

I’m in the same boat, I’m also trying to find a guild which raids later in the evenings due to kids.

If we can’t find an existing one to join I might start one up as I’m sure there are other people in our position if you would be interested in helping me.

2 Likes

I’m in the same position, wanting later raid times once the kiddos are asleep so watching this thread closely.

2 Likes

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time
we are 9/9H pugging 4/9M and currently opening Raid spots for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information

Hello there buddy

I would love to have a chat with you, so feel free to join the following discord server https://discord.gg/BVJXeeETxX or add on me on battlenet:Dulmor#21560

Best Regards
Dulmor

hey, did you find one? I couldn’t find one so going to try and start one if you want to help…

hi battle tag?

For anyone still looking, have a read and see if we might be a good fit for you.

Best of luck!

Reimo

MEN WANTED to our huge female community for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success! Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru