LF late night / weekend heroic / M+ guild

Hi

Currently looking for a new and active guild for the future.

Classes i have to apply with

Brewmaster monk 465ilevel (10/12 heroic) 77 neck
Prot Paladin 460 ilevel 76 neck
Unholy DK 454 ilevel 74 neck
Prot Warrior 450 ilevel 73 neck

Have no issue playing offspecs if more desired

Have been around since TBC on various characters and have gamed and raided from hardcore 5-6 days a week all the way through to my current guild of ex mythic raiders who raid once a week.

Seeking a mature, active guild - would consider alliance guilds also if the right offer came along !

Anyways can talk more , add me if interested Dafunky#21522

Thanks for looking

Disconnect are a brand new weekend late night raiding guild and community, setup for those who are unable to raid at conventional times due to work or life commitments. Our raid times are:

Friday 00:30 - 03:30
Saturday 00:30 - 03:30
Sunday 00:30 - 03:30

As we are a brand new, we are currently looking for all classes and specs. I am also looking for like minded Officers to help make this guild a success. The guild is based on Stormscale but we welcome everyone from all realms to the community. Please feel free to get in touch, my battlenet is Stormbones#21772.

00:00 - 02:00 ST [H] Midnight Asylum EU Draenor

We are currently a newly formed guild filled with people who are only able to raid at the most annoying time possible LATE NIGHT , our raid leader is currently 12/12 HC 1/12 Mythic with knowledge on all fights.

We currently are recruiting for everything and anything but our core is starting to take shape, below I will give a list of classes that we would prefer but all classes are welcome to apply, with the guild only being one week old we have currently cleared 9/12 HC and hoping for a full clear this week and moving accordingly to mythic.!

Raid Days:
Wednesday 00:00 - 02:00 ST
Thursday 00:00 - 02:00 ST
(Possibility of adding a 3rd day in the future)

Specific classes/roles we are looking for are:
Warlock
Hunter
Disc/Holy Priest
Mage
DH
Shadow Priest

It’s worth adding that although we currently have three tanks two are people who would prefer to DPS - Any tanks that are interested in joining please make sure to contact us so we can see if you would be a right fit.

Please contact if interested;
Raid Leader - Gahzdh @ Gahzranka2986
GM - Miyyagi @ Agato#21315

will contact still available though

You may like Night Vision @ Silvermoon [A] - Late night raiding guild (23-02 ST).

More Info

Hi Defunky (I feel like i know your name from somewhere!)
Would you be open to playing as WW?
We are AnV on Silvermoon and currently in big need of a windwalker and the mystic touch they provide! We have been raiding together since 2007 and are a close guild raiding in a laid back manner. Currently 9/12 HC.
WE raid 3 nights Mon/Weds/Thurs 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
If we tick any of your boxes and you wouldn’t mind playing as alliance add me for a chat on hellykins#2114

Hi

Thanks for the reply ; i am happy playing all specs but 3 nights a week is probably more than i want to commit too

Funky

Hey! If you are still looking for a guild, our guild Marbles is a relaxed raiding guild. We’re 9/12 HC and still working on expanding our raid team, with mainly healers and DPS, and aim for mythic. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8-11 ST. If you want any more info, feel free to contact me :slight_smile: My btag is Mosegos#2129