LF like-minded people to play with :)

Hey everyone,

My name’s Mike, I’m a 28-year-old guy from Poland who’s been adventuring in Azeroth off and on again since Cataclysm. These days, I find myself drawn more to the thrill of the hunt (collecting mounts, pets, mogs and especially achievements…) and questing than the organized chaos of raiding. I used to raid back in the day, but my current schedule leans more towards casual play. I’m interested in running some dungeons also (and delves in the future) but I don’t really do pugs because of their gogogo mentality. I like to take in the moment and do stuff at my own pace and I’m looking for like-minded people :slight_smile:

I’m also a returning player and haven’t played since start of DF, so I have a lot of catching up to do :stuck_out_tongue: I normally play my horde enhancement shaman on Draenor EU as its my main, but I love the idea of upcoming Warbands and that might change things for me in near future.

So, if you’re looking for a laid-back companion to explore the world, collect, do achievements, quest together or maybe conquer group content sometimes, hit me up!

Thanks!
srm#2637