LF M+ social guild ideally UK based on stormscale realm

I’ve been in and out of guilds since mid Pandaria. I had been a part of an amazing social guild during late Wrath through to mid Pandaria and I’ve never found a guild like it since. It was such an amazing time to play the game, having guild meet ups and social events outside the game.
I’ve server hopped and created new characters for guilds just for them to slowly die out or decide to stop raiding/running M+.

I’m hoping to find that spark again, ideally a guild with a lot of UK members that is very social and have those occasional meet ups outside of the game and also a guild that pushes high keys as I’ve just recently worked my way up to clearing 20s with pug groups.
I play Horde on Stormscale realm.

Hey there!

We’re not on Stormscale, but if you struggle to find one and fancy moving over, you’d be welcome to check us out! Ministry of Silly Wipes

Many members from the UK, including myself and co-GM. We spend a lot of time playing various other games together as well, and encourage a social atmosphere in our Discord server =) We also try and do a yearly meet-up in London!
Please have a read, and if we sound like what you’re after or you’ve any questions, my contact details are at the bottom =)

Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Thanks for the invite, I’ll give it some thought but I’ve already server swapped once and left behind many high level characters, I’m not sure if I fancy doing it all over again

1 Like

That’s fine of course!
Cross-realm guilds should be a thing in the next expansion also! So if needed, you could come check out our Discord, see what you think, and just wait til the expansion comes out for a full invite to the guild and stuff =)

If you don’t get other offers first, anyways =D

Hiya!

I understand your predicament about realm-switching - hopefully that will be a thing of the past soon!

It sounds like Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be the guild you’re looking for - considering the impending cross-server guilds in the War Within, we’d be happy to start you off as a b-tag friend to be invited when we have spots in M+ runs in the interim; however, you would miss out on the full guild experience during that time.

We’ve been around since 2007 and have always prioritised people over pixels. We’re a friendly bunch who enjoy M+ and normal and HC raids. Historically, we have had big guild BBQs and smaller pub get togethers, both in the UK and in a few places across Europe. I think our demographic is roughly 50/50 UK and EU.

Our raids are Sun and Tues night, 21:30 server time to 23:00 server time; our M+ nights are Wed, Thurs and Fri (same time slot as the raids), each night has a different key bracket and aim (ie. learning and gearing, mid-range honing skills and gearing, and pushing ourselves for KSM, Aspect crests etc) - although this is currently under review for S4, with the changes to the M+ system.

The guild itself is oiriginally an alliance guild, but with x-faction guilds, this isn’t an issue anymore; apart from Blizz not allowing us to queue together for e.g. TW runs and seasonal bosses :laughing:

If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch:

bnet: sheira#1910
Discord: Lakshmii
If you would like to join our DC server, you are welcome to - but please note, most of the channels on our server require member access, so as a guest, you can only see what’s needed to apply to the guild, and join our voice channels discord.gg/Rnk55mkngB