LF Mature casual guild H or A

Hi Everyone,

Im on the search for a new guild, faction and server dont matter as ill transfer for the right one :slight_smile: Currently running a Resto/Feral Druid and Hunter amongst others.

Looking for a casual mature (+30 ideally) raiding guild, the community means more that raid progress to me, when i raid i try my best but also like to enjoy the banter between pulls, if your a guild that will analyse my logs to get 1% for HPS or DPS out of me then you aren’t the right guild for me, ill always hold my own and never be carried :slight_smile:

I’ll bring a wealth of experience, wicked sense of humour, multiple classes, a vast quantity of geeky knowledge and cute cats pics :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing from you.

BNET - Morathi#21177
Discord - Minkua#1539

Hi! I’m looking for the same.
BN: Taimas#2822
Discord: Taimas#6690

I sent you guys both a bnet invite so we can talk, meanwhile check our guild post below:

Hey Minkava, my guild could be the right fit for you. Most members are in there 30’s, including myself :frowning:
We are chill, we dont like squeezing people. Logs are there for self-improvement only.

Guilds are a 2 way street. Good luck in your hunt for a home.

Hi there :slight_smile: Nascent is a new guild on Draenor and we’re looking for similar minded people for our guild, where we’re not just raid loggers and we play the entire game together

Check out our post and see if you like us :slight_smile:

Hello, we are the Pyjama Raiders on Ravencrest-EU
We are currently looking for positive people, 1 Tank & DPS especially to add to our roster for HC/Mythic progression during Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild is a fresh one but we have multiple people with SFO Mythic as Experience and previous CE.

We aim to keep a chill and positive attitude while progressing through the content and getting HC and Mythic done.
We do also offer help for our raiders with Weekly Vaults +15 and for the people more interested in keys, we do also push 20+ DAILY.

I am pretty comfortable by saying that for sure you will have fun and enjoy being with us. I am putting all the effort and my heart to make this happen and to give people chance to have a giggle, laugh and smile while keeping for a bit IRL problems away from our minds.

Raid Days
Thursday - Monday = 20:30 ST to 22:45 (raid)
Wednesday = 20:30 ST to 22:45 (raid) But only for the first 2-4 weeks.

Battlenet: Friendlyguy#21527

Hi, are you still looking for a guild? Soul Crusaders might be what you’re after. We have loads of fun and banter in between (and sometimes during) boss fights! We work as a team and support each other where we can.
Most of us are 30+, work and have kids (some members are retired and some have grandkids).

We’re a friendly guild enjoying reasonable raid progress and have achieved KSM for the majority of our active members throughout SL. We focus on Normal progression, with the hope to clear Heroic as well - so far this has worked out, we obtained AotC last Sunday and cleared a lot of CN last night. For more info, see our recruitment post here Soul Crusaders, [A] Turalyon/Doomhammer is recruiting - #26 by Lakshmii-turalyon

Also, I will send a friend request on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Update! Discord isn’t finding either of you for friend requests! Fingers crossed b-tag works. Mine is sheira#1910 (alternatively, my DC handle is Lakshmii#0552