[EU-Twisting Nether] [H] <Project Nocturama> - Late Night Raiding Guild

[H] [Twisting Nether] Late night raid guild

• Project Nocturama is a late night raiding guild on Twisting Nether - EU. We are semi-hardcore guild with high ambitions. We intend to have AoTC every tier.

• Sephulcer of the Firsts Ones AoTC 11/11 HC

• Our raid days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 23h00 to 01h00 CEST (Server Time).

What can you expect from Project Nocturama:

1. Active Discord, for raiding and social purposes.

2. Active group for other activities besides raids (M+, PVP, other games);

3. Friendly and welcoming group.

What Project Nocturama expects of you:

1. Friendly behaviour and an open mind.

2. Good attendance rate in raids

3. Know your class basics (we are happy to help you improve). Optmizing your character off raids so you are on you best performance possible. (+15’s for vault)

4. Working Microphone for raids (not mandatory but highly helpful), and capability on keeping coms clean when tackling progression bosses.

We are now recruit for season 4 but our main focus right now is getting a bigger roster for Dragonflight!
If you want to join a welcoming and friendly community, message any of us bellow.
We can’t to hear from you!

GM:
Festfolk - Festfolk#2597

Officers:

Zaylah - Naiva#2222

Luna - QuirkyTurtle#2125362

Deags - Deags#2593

Jáck - Jáck#21876

Hayo,

Yeah its me again (was in the guild short time ago but left)
What are you still looking for in your team

Right now every roll, contact me if you want to talk.

Ill add you again on bnet
Its murkalot #2532 the request

THIS is what I was looking for a while! I’m a player who player mostly late night. Do you guild even my fresh char until I decide to port my main on your server? :smiley:

Add me in bnet, and we can talk for sure xD

Done :smiley:

Hi,

Added you to find out a bit more :slight_smile:

Bnet: Ade#11403

We are now farming normal and progressing in HC, if you want to join contact us!

Comming News Now 2/10 HC !!!

Join this Amazing Guild :3

We are now 4/10HC, congratulations to the group for achieving this mark! We are now in need of a third healer so if you are interested contact us.

Now looking for a 4th Healer, Druid or Shaman, for our growing group.

Now with 5/10HC, and we are still looking for a 4th healer (Resto Shaman/Druid). Come and join this growing group. Contact me if interested.

Now with 7/10 HC, and looking in high prioritie for healers keep our growing group alive xD

Now with 9/10HC and expecting to kill Sylvanas this week. Also looking for healers for 9.2, if interested contact us!

With 9.2 and new tier right around the comer we are now in need of ranged dps for our core group!

Right now with 7/11N and 1/11 HC Sepulcher of the First Ones.

I’ve added te GM Festknight - interested in joining for sure :slight_smile: lblod#2245

Now with 9/11 HC, looking for DPS for our raid team, so feel free to contact us!

Changelog: Now with 10/11HC only Thanos left, if you want to be part of the guild first kill don’t be a stranger and contact us!